Support Forums

Full Version: Need help with site | Possibly domain name suggestion also
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
okay so i am making a trafficking site and i was wondering if i can get your guys advice on a good name?

also would someone be able to make the website for me when i have it set up.
Hi, surfpin.

What do you mean by a 'trafficking' site? Some more information on your intentions would be very helpful as well.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Im planning on selling my service to offer views to your sites

NOTE: these are not programs viewing these will be real humans staying on your page for about 30 seconds

i was planning on making a website so i can have more people work with me so i can make more money
Hey, surfpin.

Well, the idea's a good one. I look forward to seeing how this goes. I've listed some possible names below.
  • TraffiqKing
  • TraffiqAdd
  • Anything with Traffiq (I think it sounds cool)!
If you need any help with the site, let me know.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
well its spelled trafficking

but thanks for the suggestions
Just search google and see which such site is popular and et the name like that only xD.
(04-10-2010, 02:12 AM)[SF] Trafficking Service Wrote: [ -> ]Im planning on selling my service to offer views to your sites

NOTE: these are not programs viewing these will be real humans staying on your page for about 30 seconds

i was planning on making a website so i can have more people work with me so i can make more money

Bux site does the 30sec viewing page.. =)
Ah.Great site you are going to create man.I think it will be successful.
In thinking names we have to be little careful and creative.

Few Suggestions may be:-

â•š trafficmaster
â•š trafficbooster
â•š trafficboosterking

And for creating website.As these websites are very tricky to be build therefore in my opinion you must consult a good webmaster who will give you few ideas.

If you want any help.....I am always ready to help.
By trafficking site I suppose you're looking to make a PTC site?
(04-10-2010, 05:06 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]By trafficking site I suppose you're looking to make a PTC site?

Hi, BrainDeadFreak.

Sort of. People click on the link to your site and get paid. They need to stay on your site for 30 seconds, however. Any traffic is good traffic.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Pages: 1 2