Support Forums

Full Version: Giving advice on how to improve physical appearance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I didn't know whether or not to put this in ES or OSHIT, so please move if this isn't suitable for this section.

It's simple. Tell me your sex, age, height, weight, and post a picture of yourself (or PM me) and I will help you improve your physical appearance. You can be either male or female.

Don't bother posting if you're just going to call me a shallow dick. It's up to the poster's discretion whether or not they want some random person's opinion on their appearance.

EDIT: I ask that no one else give advice to the people who post requests in this thread. You may PM them with your thoughts, however. Thanks for complying!
Meh, this looks like fun, I'll do it since no one else seems to want to. Tongue

Sex: Male
Height: 176cm (around 5'8 I think)
Weight: 57kg (I think?)
Picture: [Image: swxx81.jpg]

Go for it, I'm open to criticism and I'm not gonna get pissy at you. Smile

Oh and disregard the badass face I was making in the first pic, friends catch me off guard while I'm on webcam lol.

Ethical
The lighting is rather bad, so I can't see your face that well. However, I'd suggest using something like hairspray on your hair after showering (or when it's wet) to prevent it from poofing out as much. I'd also recommend doing some workouts to make your neck thicker to be proportionate with.. ahh the name of this muscle fails me. I drew arrows to what I'm talking about here:
[Image: js0oex.jpg]

It's hard to judge if you need to improve your legs/torso's condition, or if you need to shave anywhere, because the picture only really shows your face.
Judging on your first suggestion this is a very interesting post.
(04-09-2010, 10:48 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]The lighting is rather bad, so I can't see your face that well. However, I'd suggest using something like hairspray on your hair after showering (or when it's wet) to prevent it from poofing out as much. I'd also recommend doing some workouts to make your neck thicker to be proportionate with.. ahh the name of this muscle fails me. I drew arrows to what I'm talking about here:
[Image: js0oex.jpg]

It's hard to judge if you need to improve your legs/torso's condition, or if you need to shave anywhere, because the picture only really shows your face.

Great, I thought you'd be able to come up with some good responses. Smile

I hope more people willingly participate, could be a fun thread.

Ethical
Wow nice thread lol.I'll see if i'd like to post here one pic of mine too.
Hi, Elektrisk.

The muscles you were pointing out are called the Trapeziuses. In my opinion, Ethical, you've got good Trapeziuses and a good neck. I think the angle doesn't really show it off very well, however. If you workout, maybe you could do some 'shrugs' to add mass and definition to your neck/traps.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
(04-10-2010, 02:43 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Elektrisk.

The muscles you were pointing out are called the Trapeziuses. In my opinion, Ethical, you've got good Trapeziuses and a good neck. I think the angle doesn't really show it off very well, however. If you workout, maybe you could do some 'shrugs' to add mass and definition to your neck/traps.

Thanks,
Malware Boss

Yes. "Traps" is the word I was looking for. Thanks!
It just seems that his traps and neck are disproportionate in comparison to how muscular his shoulders are.
Hi, Elektrisk.

Quite right you are. It happens during puberty, however. You'll find that Traps, in order to become noticeable, will need to be specifically trained.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Sex: M
Height: 5'6
Weight: 110 Pounds
Pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=797517331

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3