Support Forums

Full Version: How do I ask a girl to be my girlfriend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I want to ask this girl to be my girlfriend, but I don't know how I should do it, I want to be creative.

I don't want to just be like "hey, want to be my girlfriend?" because that's very bland.

I'm thinking of going to the movies with her and probably kiss her and stuff, but what should I do after that? Just kissing her doesn't mean she's my girlfriend. I'm also thinking about asking her to this dance we have at school so should I ask her to the dance then go to the movies, kiss her, then go to the dance?

Help me think of something guys! Oh yeah, she knows I like to flirt with girls, but I will try to change once she is my girlfriend!
Wait til after the dance I say. You can't ask someone to tell you how to ask her. It's your mind and you can't "recite" asking someone out. Follow your heart and think about what you're going to say on the spot.
Be casual. Hey (insert name here), I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime, like on a date?
I say that you ask to the dance, then go the movies but dont kiss her, then while you are at the school dance you kiss her (yes, sounds corny But could work) anyway i hope everything comes out well for you.. goodluck
Well the thing is, I don't want to be rejected in front of the entire school if I kiss her during the dance. So does that mean I kiss and ask her to be my gf at the movies? Also, I can't say "wanna go out with me?" at the movies if we are already out . o.o
Go to the dance, ask her to dance, and if she leads on, pop it. Never go without her expecting.
Ok, but how should I ask her to be my girlfriend? I can't ask her to go out with me if she is already at the movies with me. How should I ask her?
(04-09-2010, 03:11 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, but how should I ask her to be my girlfriend? I can't ask her to go out with me if she is already at the movies with me. How should I ask her?

imho i'd do the movies after, plays out better. A great first (dating wise) impression at the dance, then a great first date. Dances are so easy to mess up at.
the dance is pretty far away, some time in may. I'm thinking about the movies next week.
(04-09-2010, 03:50 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]the dance is pretty far away, some time in may. I'm thinking about the movies next week.

Are you shy in real life?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6