Support Forums

Full Version: Getting Back on the Ice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I'm getting back on the ice for the first time since my Varsity team lost in the champioship gameBebe-pleure. How should I keep my nerves down about the game? The game is going to be intense and high leveled, and I'm nervous/anxious because I'm afraid I will be rusty.

Suggestions?
Just tell everyone you will do you best, and of course do your best they can't ask any more from you.

Good luck with your game!
(04-09-2010, 09:21 AM)Uchiha Scottyy.Fx™ Wrote: [ -> ]Just tell everyone you will do you best, and of course do your best they can't ask any more from you.

Good luck with your game!

But it's the first game. I'm good, Very good at hockey, don't want a shitty first expression.
just have fun dont be a dick but dont be horrible just have fun out there
Walk into the first game, don't run. In other words, don't rush into the first game and think you're hot stuff and think that this year you ARE going to win the championship because every other team sucks. Take the season 1 game at a time and do what makes you relaxed. For football games, I used my iPod for 2 hours before each game. I had a different playlist all the time, mixed up with Hardcore and relaxing tunes. I find music to be the best stress reliever, right next to hanging out with friends and playing sports, but that doesn't help you here. Just think about the feeling you had when you first stepped onto the ice and how amazing it was. Bring that feeling back and that over-whelming sense of pride and make sure that no matter what happens, that at the end of the day, you're a winner.
(04-09-2010, 12:20 PM)TTamper Wrote: [ -> ]Walk into the first game, don't run. In other words, don't rush into the first game and think you're hot stuff and think that this year you ARE going to win the championship because every other team sucks. Take the season 1 game at a time and do what makes you relaxed. For football games, I used my iPod for 2 hours before each game. I had a different playlist all the time, mixed up with Hardcore and relaxing tunes. I find music to be the best stress reliever, right next to hanging out with friends and playing sports, but that doesn't help you here. Just think about the feeling you had when you first stepped onto the ice and how amazing it was. Bring that feeling back and that over-whelming sense of pride and make sure that no matter what happens, that at the end of the day, you're a winner.

Good advice. I always kick up some tunes to. Also I like to hacky sack before a game.
(04-09-2010, 12:27 PM)hockeynut35 Wrote: [ -> ]Good advice. I always kick up some tunes to. Also I like to hacky sack before a game.

I was never good at hacky sack, but if it gets you relaxed, then why not.
(04-09-2010, 01:01 PM)TTamper Wrote: [ -> ]I was never good at hacky sack, but if it gets you relaxed, then why not.

It's hard but I've been doing it for 2 years now. Also a soccer ball. Because not everyone is good enough to Hacky Sack consistently.
By reading the title I believed it was going to be about ice, crystal methamphetamine.

Guess I was wrong, but best of luck on the ice !
(04-09-2010, 01:43 PM)Avery Wrote: [ -> ]By reading the title I believed it was going to be about ice, crystal methamphetamine.

Guess I was wrong, but best of luck on the ice !

Roflmao I'm not a drugy.
Pages: 1 2