Support Forums

Full Version: When computers meet abuse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not talked about it to much on either here or HF, but I am the victim of emotional abuse at home. It mostly comes from my grandfather, who I wish to either A. move out or B. die. I am scared as fudge about hitting him not because of my physical state, but because of his. I don't want to kill him my self, because the guilt from that would make me go nuts.

However, I do have one trick up my sleeve that I am going to use. He trusts me with his computer, and doesn't know enough to see what I'm doing, so I am going to keylog his computer. The reason for this being that he is a BDSM and slave fetishist. It's also possible that he is a pedophile (Doubted though)

He removes his web history automatically, but I am going to keylog him and use this as evidence for the CPS to get either A. him removed from this house, or B. me removed. I don't give two shits about my mother, as she has not done very much to help me or hurt me, but I do want to be with her boyfriend, who is awesome.

So, I need a little help here.

First: What keylogger should I use, because I want it to E-mail me my stuff, and I don't think Ardamax will do that.

Second: CPS would take a computer person to do computer searches, and I have lot's of warez and yiff on my computer. I have my yiff encrypted in my photoshop brushes .rar, but they can crack that easily. It might look REALLY bad to find the 14 year-old is a flaming furfag (My parents would not take that well.)
So, I've got DECAF and I will be cleaning my system up, but I cant hide my warez as I have WAY to much of them, so what should I do?

Third: Will CPS tell my parents that I Called? Because I don't want that, so I need a way to make them think that I had nothing to do with this.

Fourth: What would the paid for keyloggers come up as on Avira? The ones on hf?
1 post and that name, seems like a troll. But can't be sure.
Good luck with that, then. Hope it will work out!
(04-09-2010, 06:57 AM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]1 post and that name, seems like a troll. But can't be sure.

No, he's a good member on HF... To the OP, I'm typing something long for you, so hold on !!
(04-09-2010, 06:57 AM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]1 post and that name, seems like a troll. But can't be sure.

(04-09-2010, 07:00 AM)Carb0n F1ber Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, I've got 15 rep and 140 posts on HF, I'll link you to my profile if you want.

No, he's a good member on HF... To the OP, I'm typing something long for you, so hold on !!

I'd love to see it, as I am confused right now.
It's none of your business what his fetishes are.
If you don't have solid proof, don't make allegations that he's a pedophile.

You don't know his computer, so keylogging him would be illegal, the discussion of which is not allowed on SF.

No one can help you choose a keylogger without breaking the rules in this case. I recommend you ask elsewhere.

Have you actually tried talking to your grandfather about his emotional abuse? Or your parents?