Support Forums

Full Version: Now my ex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a lovely Girlfriend, for about 2 years. Ofcourse we had some smaller breakups but eventualy got back together thanks to me. I always kept wanting her back.
Then last valentines day, she promised not to see anybody in any other way and to be with me forever. Obvious lie. Now we had a not so lovely weekend full of arguing and things like that.
After the weekend he dumped me in msn. Saying she is very sry and she doesn't think its going to work out. Also that she lost interest. But I do know, she allready has somebody else in mind.
That all started about a month back, when she started drinking with her friends. She was a good girl before. Then she found new boys, and drank with them and all that. Now she obviously likes 1 of the boys, I can tell that, but she doesn't want to agree or denie that. We are still good friends.
Sucks, eh?

Dumped 3rd time, by a same girl for another boy. Who here thinks I deserve to fcking die. But I will wait for her back. I don't want any other girl. Im focused on her. I could have some other girl easily right now tho.
But yeah, suckas hard core. Why girls do that?

Last time she did that, I fall in a great depression and almoust killed myself.
You need to realize that girls have their heads in their pants at times as well. Also that no girl is worth dying for. One day, a girl will be able to call you "theirs" and you'll be happier than ever with that girl. This is a part of growing up and suicide is far from the answer. Please reconsider and I recommend you spend some time with family and really close friends.
No family and 1 friend. I have a family, but I class them as dead or not my family.
You can't get so obsessive over girls man, I know it hurts but it's the truth. You need to calm down, maybe take a break from females all together, hang with your friends, try to make new friends, focus on having a good time. Relationships are supposed to be fun, don't make them hard or stressful for yourself.

Best of luck.

Ethical
(04-09-2010, 09:01 PM)Ethical Wrote: [ -> ]You can't get so obsessive over girls man, I know it hurts but it's the truth. You need to calm down, maybe take a break from females all together, hang with your friends, try to make new friends, focus on having a good time. Relationships are supposed to be fun, don't make them hard or stressful for yourself.

Best of luck.

Ethical

Yeah i agree.

I know how you feel though bro, you'll get over it trust me.
If she doesn't want you for YOU. She's stupid for not realizing it.
(04-09-2010, 05:11 AM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]I had a lovely Girlfriend, for about 2 years. Ofcourse we had some smaller breakups but eventualy got back together thanks to me. I always kept wanting her back.
Then last valentines day, she promised not to see anybody in any other way and to be with me forever. Obvious lie. Now we had a not so lovely weekend full of arguing and things like that.
After the weekend he dumped me in msn. Saying she is very sry and she doesn't think its going to work out. Also that she lost interest. But I do know, she allready has somebody else in mind.
That all started about a month back, when she started drinking with her friends. She was a good girl before. Then she found new boys, and drank with them and all that. Now she obviously likes 1 of the boys, I can tell that, but she doesn't want to agree or denie that. We are still good friends.
Sucks, eh?

Dumped 3rd time, by a same girl for another boy. Who here thinks I deserve to fcking die. But I will wait for her back. I don't want any other girl. Im focused on her. I could have some other girl easily right now tho.
But yeah, suckas hard core. Why girls do that?

Last time she did that, I fall in a great depression and almoust killed myself.

Hey, Climate.

Try taking out all emotion from what you're feeling and look at it logically. 'My life or this less-than-committed girl?' What would you choose? There's no need to even consider suicide. I know it sucks when you get dumped, especially three times in a row, but you've got to suck it up and move on. Don't try anything stupid - the best thing to do is to forget about it (as hard as it seems) as focus on the 'now'.

Eventually, you'll get over her.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
You will forget the girl later.. It's just a matter of time.. Don't be alone because being alone will eventually making you remember thing that you don't want to remember..
Thnx for all the comments, thats why I love SF.
You are all saying good things. True things. But I dunno. That dude who he is with now, is a fcking brat.

But yeah, I don't understand her. I did everything for her. Was he best boy I could. Changed my ways and everything. Always was there for her and everything possible. With few weeks she starts drinking and changes to a tottaly different girl. But what did I wrong, I mean, Im the best I can, but still. That other dude, plays a guitar also =O.

Need to learn guitar asap.
I'm sure you'll be able to get back out their in the game soon enough. Girls come and go, once you find the one for you you will be truly happy and in love.
I don't think you deserve to die, but she's dumped you 3 times now, and you're still willing to take her back?

What I think is sooner or later you'll get tired of being this girl's consolation prize, or "fallback guy" and will want to find someone who is worthy of all that love of yours. When you do, you'll find a girl who is capable of appreciating just how wonderful you truely are, and who can love you back with all her heart and soul, and the two of you will live happily ever after.

And I think that when that happens, you'll be racking your brains trying to figure out why oh why you ever put up with this crap from someone who wasn't worth giving the time of day, much less entrusting with your heart.

I wish you all the best!
Pages: 1 2