Support Forums

Full Version: Ipod Touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for an app that streams live/free whole Tv shows to your ipod touch. It can also be a website...Such as Hulu.tv

Only problem is Hulu.tv requires adobe....

Any suggestion.
(04-08-2010, 12:34 PM)hockeynut35 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for an app that streams live/free whole Tv shows to your ipod touch. It can also be a website...Such as Hulu.tv

Only problem is Hulu.tv requires adobe....

Any suggestion.

I have an iphone and have had my ipod touch 1g since..2008?
I have not come across such an app.

O_o

If you do fin done, pm it to my would you?
(04-08-2010, 12:36 PM)SehCure Wrote: [ -> ]I have an iphone and have had my ipod touch 1g since..2008?
I have not come across such an app.

O_o

If you do fin done, pm it to my would you?

sure. I mean youtube works pretty well but its not full shows.
You need to jailbreak it first.. Then once that's done there are multiple.. Jailbreaking is fairly easy.. Goodluck!
Theres definitely an app that does that. But yeah, you probably should jailbreak it first because most likely you will need to buy it.
I'm sure this already exists but, sadly, I'm not an iPhone/iTouch owner, so I wouldn't really know which direction to point you in.

Here's an article on an app called OrbLive that does what you're looking for. To my knowledge, you'll have to jailbreak your iTouch in order to use it.

Check it out: Link
I am not sure this is avalible without a jailbreak. Apple places so many restrictions. Thus why Hulu is not on the platform yet.
-Poppins
jailbreak it. it's really easy!