Support Forums

Full Version: RayzoR's Mentoring Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone and welcome to my mentoring service. Since this is the emotional support section, I'm here willing to give my advice to anyone that asks for it. I'm a very easy-going person and I can give my opinion and advice towards any situation. I'm here to help you and make sure when the day is done, you're smiling at the end. Don't be afraid to come to me for anything, regardless of the situation. I've been through a lot as well and I can relate to any situation. Have a wonderful day everyone. Smile
This is a wonderful idea mate. I have already thought of it but was too lazy to post. Non
sounds like a great service and idea, hope it all goes well
Glad you guys like the idea. Hopefully I'll get a customer (not a troll) and I'll have a positive vouch. Smile
(04-08-2010, 05:35 AM)RayzoR Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is the emotional support section, I'm here willing to give my advice to anyone that asks for it.

RayzoR, I think this is a wonderful service. I wish you the best with it.
(04-08-2010, 10:19 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]RayzoR, I think this is a wonderful service. I wish you the best with it.

Thanks Eve. I appreciate all the positive feedback guys. Since the thread went no where on HF, I decided to bring it here. Looks like it was a good idea. Tongue
Are you charging for this?

Just wondering.
(04-08-2010, 01:05 PM)Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Are you charging for this?

Just wondering.

No. I don't know why anyone would charge for this. Lol.