Support Forums

Full Version: Iphone on Verizon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your opinion on this? Do you think Verizon will be realizing the Iphone around June? Rumors have been going around on this. People said ATT did not sign a contract with Apple around the early 2010 and know Phone companies are fighting over it. People say Verizon will probably get it since they make the most out of the phone companies. What do you guys think about this?
Well, I hope this happens. I use Verizon, and I would love to have an iPhone. Much better than having an iPod touch as well as a cell phone Thumbsup
(04-07-2010, 11:58 PM)Genequil Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I hope this happens. I use Verizon, and I would love to have an iPhone. Much better than having an iPod touch as well as a cell phone Thumbsup

I know right? At school I get jealous with my friend using a Iphone without needing to connect to the internet like my Ipod touch. At the moment I am just praying for the best and excited to see what happens since I have a good feeling on this.
(04-07-2010, 11:58 PM)Genequil Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I hope this happens. I use Verizon, and I would love to have an iPhone. Much better than having an iPod touch as well as a cell phone Thumbsup

Agreed Smile!

I want an iPhone to be on Verizpm, because I love my iPod Touch. I would just want to go on the internet at school.

My birthday is in July, so I'm thinking about getting an iPhone since it "supposedly" comes out in June.
I believe the release date planned in late June/ early July.
In all reality get the Moto Droid. It is faster then the iphone in almost EVERY catagory. Has more expandability options, The app store has most of its items free. There is a reason why the Droid is called the iphone killer
Well I just got an itouch and love it, plan to get the phone.
My service expires in July. I really want the iPhone on Verizon.
I hope so, I want one cause I use verizon Tongue
I would go with IPhone. the Verizon has too much hidden fea's.
Pages: 1 2