Support Forums

Full Version: New Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm quite happy about this one I found.
http://technoforums.net

Registered with Moniker.
Opinions?
Do you own it? Or going to buy it?

Either way I think it's pretty nice. Easy to remember and has got a ring to it. Also short with .net which is all good.

It's nice.
Hello, Lukas.

That's a pretty good domain I like it! It would have been even better if it was called Hardstyleforums.net.
Hardstyle is the best music Oui!

Cheers,
Peek
@ Peek.

That domain was being sold by Trilobyte I believe.
(04-07-2010, 05:32 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Do you own it? Or going to buy it?

Either way I think it's pretty nice. Easy to remember and has got a ring to it. Also short with .net which is all good.

It's nice.

Thanks, and I bought it today. .NET is my personal favorite TLD.

(04-07-2010, 05:32 PM)peek Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Lukas.

That's a pretty good domain I like it! It would have been even better if it was called Hardstyleforums.net.

Cheers,
Peek

What are you getting at mate?
And it's possible to have a HardStyle section, as Hardstyle is considered techno.
(04-07-2010, 05:34 PM)Lukas Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, and I bought it today. .NET is my personal favorite TLD.

(04-07-2010, 05:32 PM)peek Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Lukas.

Cheers,
Peek

What are you getting at mate?
And it's possible to have a HardStyle section, as Hardstyle is considered techno.

What do you mean "What are you getting at mate?" Huh?

Hardstyle is an electronic dance music genre mixing influences from hardtrance, hardcore and rave music. Techno is an electronic dance music. So really hardstyle isn't considered techno. There both different genres , but I see what your saying.
I pulled out my bid to buy hardstyleforums.net, so I thought he was encouraging me to buy it.
And OFFICIALLY, Hardstyle is considered a spin-off of techno, as techno came first, and hardstyle is derived from it, to an extent.
(04-07-2010, 05:39 PM)Lukas Wrote: [ -> ]I pulled out my bid to buy hardstyleforums.net, so I thought he was encouraging me to buy it.
And OFFICIALLY, Hardstyle is considered a spin-off of techno, as techno came first, and hardstyle is derived from it, to an extent.

I really don't want to argue.

/end
So that means it's up for sale, I think Confused
hardstyleforums?
You may have to ask trilobyte-.
Pages: 1 2 3 4