Support Forums

Full Version: Mother, beat up by the police.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've posted this on HackForums, but didn't get good replies. Mainly because it was the lounge. Anyways.. here it goes.

Note: This happened a few months ago, but it still rages me to the fact that they would do something like this. I was at military school at this time, and my mother told me what happened, a few days after it happened.

My mother was driving home from dinner with a guy that she met, she had a glass of wine and that's about it. While she was driving home, she got pulled over by a police officer, and he gave her the sobriety test and she was just fine. A few minutes later, he came to her car and gave her a ticket. While giving her the ticket, he pushed his hands across my mother's breasts and told her that he will be following her back home for the safety of "others". When she got into her apartment, the cop followed her and she was about to slam the door on him, but he caught it before she could close it fully. He was literally about to rape my mother, which made me want to rip his freakin ligaments apart when I heard this. Thank the Lord, he got a call of a man drunk in front of a gas station and he needed to go right away. He told her he'd be back at 1:00am. A few weeks later, she reported it to whoever (I can't remember) and she got him to confess to it. It was aired on the news, and the police officer was arrested/fired. This next part made me squirm. I wanted to go after these two police men, I've had nightmares about it. She was driving through Bellaire (sober, and the place where the other police officer touched my mother). She got pulled over, and taken to jail without giving a reason. They said she was "driving under the influence" when she wasn't. She was taken to the police station, and there were two police officers. Within minutes, they started beating her over and over again. She was in jail for the night. Those police officers are still on duty, and did not receive any punishment for what they did to my mother.
Ohh man, I am really sorry about this. I can kinda feel how you have it. I can't actually believe this happend. Do you live in Russia or something?
(04-06-2010, 07:36 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh man, I am really sorry about this. I can kinda feel how you have it. I can't actually believe this happend. Do you live in Russia or something?

Thanks, and.. United States
(04-06-2010, 07:40 AM)php Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, and.. United States

You live in the US? Are you going to alert your local news of what those two officers did to your mother?
I can't really come out with a solution since at the moment your mum got no proof and its your mums word against police.

Police>>Your Mum. So I doubt you will get somewhere with the case if you report them. I think the only think you can do is to ehh... forget it? I know its hard.
"Oh where to the cops get their bad rep from?"
(04-06-2010, 07:43 AM)Shadaw Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh where to the cops get their bad rep from?"

What does that mean?
(04-06-2010, 07:43 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really come out with a solution since at the moment your mum got no proof and its your mums word against police.

Police>>Your Mum. So I doubt you will get somewhere with the case if you report them. I think the only think you can do is to ehh... forget it? I know its hard.

This was months ago. It doesn't affect her anymore, she just doesn't like going around that part of Houston.
It makes me sick how people can get away with such things, even though they are in a place of responsibility. How did these guys even manage to get into the police force?
I just meant that there's so many people wondering why people hate the police and the police don't understand why no one likes them, then something like this happens.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7