Support Forums

Full Version: Nervous :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well all this talk about GF's made me sad about being alone ... and I remembered who I was happiest with. That was this girl from england that I dated online for the longest time. Well I got on my old MSN and grabbed her E-Mail and started doxxing (xD) her and finally got her new msn. .... I sent here a request what if she has a new BF ... I mean its been SOOOO long Sad
What made you two lose contact?

Did she finally decide it was going nowhere?
Just think good things and good things will happen.
I haven't had a girlfriend for agers also, it sucks.
Anyway, just think, it is the way it is because it's suppose to be...
Yeah, what happened so you two lose touch?
I don't know she hadn't logged in a while and I stopped using that MSN.

I honestly thought she was dead :/
I had something similar to that happen where I pretended to be a girl for a while to hack 900mil in Zynga poker chips from this guy.

On the other hand, I used to play poker with this group of people and these two used to like each other and one lived in NY and the other in London and now they're engaged.
(04-06-2010, 12:49 AM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know she hadn't logged in a while and I stopped using that MSN.

I honestly thought she was dead :/

Yeah, I mean. You could of gotten her number anything Tongue

But yeah. I had something similar happen like that.

Come to find out the "girl" that I was talking to on msn for 2 years happen to be a fail troll of a guy. Yes, I said it a dude.

I got vengence on him by stealing his online business cards/paypals etc. Ratting his pc etc.
I need some comfort :/ .... who wants to suck me until she accepts ?
Well, if you DOX someone, or are that desperate to get back with her contacts, isn't it much healthier to get over her?
I know what it's like to be happy with somebody and then lose them. Who knows for what reason, as long as you were once on good terms.
Pages: 1 2 3