Support Forums

Full Version: I don't ever dream that much.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am actually quite sad about the fact I don't dream alot or either I dream and just don't remember them.

I would be at a friends house and she will tell me the cool dream she had last night and I am thinking of how I had a boring sleep.

Anyone else feel like this? You want to dream but it seems you never do or never remember it?Sleep
I think you just don't remember your dreams.

Just try to remember it RIGHT when you wake up.

I remember tons of detail with that "method".
Alright I will try that method tonight, well in the morning, I am off to bed here shortly before my grandpa starts yelling at me. Thanks for the tip.
Yeah, and if it doesn't work, at least you're not having nightmares
yeah try practicing owning a dream journal, and before you go to sleep try and focus on remembering your dreams.

then when you wake up think about what you dreamed of and write it down.

the more you do so the more easier it becomes.
and it's interesting to look back and see what you've dreamed about
(04-05-2010, 11:04 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and if it doesn't work, at least you're not having nightmares

OMG nightmares are fun =D I want those too sometimes.

@Dreams, I think I would be too lazy to try that, but it may be my last resort.
Well good luck and hopefully you have good results tomorrow.
(04-05-2010, 11:09 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]Well good luck and hopefully you have good results tomorrow.

If I do I give full credits to you and Dream, If I have a good dream I can remember I will update you guys tomorrow of what it was about =D Cross our fingers that I have a dreammm Yeye
Increase Omega in your diet. I did the opposite to stop dreaming. Regardless you have several dreams while you are asleep. You just are in too deep of a sleep to remember.
(04-05-2010, 11:16 PM)41Shots Wrote: [ -> ]Increase Omega in your diet. I did the opposite to stop dreaming. Regardless you have several dreams while you are asleep. You just are in too deep of a sleep to remember.

Not really. I usually remember 4-5 dreams I have a night. Even more when I wake up in the middle of the night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7