Support Forums

Full Version: Lucid Dreamers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anybody here a Lucid dreamer?

If so, share some stories from your dreams, i wanna read some other people's.
VictoireVictoire
Lucid? Sorry you lost me, I don't know what that is and I am too lazy and tired to look it up. But to tell you, I don't dream much Smile
(04-05-2010, 10:56 PM)Amped Wrote: [ -> ]Lucid? Sorry you lost me, I don't know what that is and I am too lazy and tired to look it up. But to tell you, I don't dream much Smile

lol. it's basically where your able to be aware that your dreaming while your dreaming.

so you can control what you do in your dreams.
anything.
fly, control china, anything.
(04-05-2010, 11:04 PM)Dreams Wrote: [ -> ]lol. it's basically where your able to be aware that your dreaming while your dreaming.

so you can control what you do in your dreams.
anything.
fly, control china, anything.

Ohmy !! Yes, I have had those when I was younger doggit! I loved them too! I would be so obsessed with boobies I would go around pulling up girls shirts and it would just end up being wooden chests. I was pissed. Lol.

I'll update this later with a dream I had where I controlled it Smile

Share some of yours.
I have had that happen a few times. I have been well aware i was dreaming and all, but usually it fades out and I forget I'm dreaming.

I LOVE those dreams.
(04-05-2010, 11:08 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]I have had that happen a few times. I have been well aware i was dreaming and all, but usually it fades out and I forget I'm dreaming.

I LOVE those dreams.

Don't ya hate it when that happens? It's like you want to control your dreams all night long till you wake up and have that great morning stretch in the good mood.. Ahh. Wish I had that Glare
It takes a long time to actually "master" these dreams and be able to do it on a regular basis.
you have to learn reality checks, and master recording your dreams.

I like to fly around, and piss the monsters and crap off whenever i have nightmares.
I've had one in my life, never again. Wish I could control how many I had (irony). There's a CERTAIN thread on a CERTAIN forum that shall not be named that has a very detailed description on how to induce these dreams.

I've always been interested but I don't wanna dabble in that crap, really don't want to mess with my subconscious psychologically. I don't think you need to see professional research to believe that you can seriously mess with your mind.
(04-05-2010, 11:12 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]I've had one in my life, never again. Wish I could control how many I had (irony). There's a CERTAIN thread on a CERTAIN forum that shall not be named that has a very detailed description on how to induce these dreams.

I've always been interested but I don't wanna dabble in that crap, really don't want to mess with my subconscious psychologically. I don't think you need to see professional research to believe that you can seriously mess with your mind.

Are you talking about the use of illegal narcotics? lol
No, no illegal narcotics or substances. It's all done naturally. Just certain actions that have to be performed before you trick your mind and force it to dream under your conditions. Very scary.
Pages: 1 2 3 4