Support Forums

Full Version: My ex is a complete whore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys, just want to post this out here as many people go through the same things I do I just want to get things off my chest.

Okay, I have known this girl since I was around 7, we went out for 3 years as we were kids. Of course as kids we thought drinking after each other was like sex.. It was like.. Yea you get it. But for some odd reason that we both cannot remember we stopped talking for about 6 years. I recently found her on myspace in December and we started talking and talking about the things we did as kids and things felt so right when we talk.

I eventually asked her out on December 14, 2009. The first night we saw each other which was 4 days after I asked her out, we were making out hardcore for like 30 minutes then she got on top of me and we kept making out, then she randomly said "F me" and I was like......... Really? Right here right now? (We were at my friends house) She said yes baby f me. So I said I don't have a condom out of nervousness in actual reality I did want to f her. We didn't have sex on the first night, but I can't say we didn't on the second night. I broke one of her blue bracelets which meant oral to a guy, so I was YEA MAN, so we went into the guest room (I asked my friend first she was like GOGOGOGOGOGOG, my friend she is gay so she is cool) and she unzipped my pants and went for it, she previously told me she couldn't gag and she even put my finger down her throat to prove it, but she sure couldn't deepthroat worth anything.. Hardly went half way down my penis (I was disappointed as deepthroating turns me on alot).

Okay I'll get off this subject, don't want it to turn into a sex story. Okay so she has alot of guy friends that I found out about and she talks to all her ex's as-well which just pisses me off. Long story short 3 months down the road, It was a wednesday night and we got back from church, I had a freakin ball because I love seeing her and it felt awesome. When I got home I see her posting on myspace this.. "Cody is Amazinggg! I miss him so much!" "Talkingg to Cody! He is amazing! C.L.J <3" and 4 more times within 5 minutes of each other, at that point I was at my boiling point and didn't know what was going on, my hands were shaking and felt dizzy, I just wanted to punch someone right in the dome.

Turns out she has been having phone sex with him, making out with him, and even started going out with him the day before I broke up with her. She tried to deny all of it to me but one of her good friends (Cody's ex) called me and we talked for like 4 hours and then she called my ex with me still on the phone and my ex admitted to her that she was doing all that stuff and still to this day my ex still deny's it. I just laugh. She is a unloyal, whorish cheating prick.

Phew, glad to get that off and tell you guys.. I was heartbroken for awhile but my nerves settled down and I am completely over her. I am actually glad. She was always depressed and always the type of girl that is "omgomgomgomg Ima cut my wrist wawaaaaa" and she disapproved of me going into the military and my grandpa was already like, cut her get rid of her, but I didn't listen. Glare

Okay, that's all... Blackhat
I think I saw a thread like this in the lounge? Does it feel better to get all of that out in the open?
From me? I don't remember if it was, bad memory.

And pretty much lol.
I am willing to bet she will coming begging back at one point, and when that point comes you need to stay strong and say no or you can have lots of sex and then say no.

Always remember: A key that opens many doors is a master key, but a lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock.
Here, I've fixed it. I hated that wall of text so I've updated it and made it a bit more readable.

Your welcome.

Edited Version (Click to View)

My opinion. She is a whore!.
(04-05-2010, 10:11 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]Here, I've fixed it. I hated that wall of text so I've updated it and made it a bit more readable.

Your welcome.

Thanks but if you can't read a wall of text and think it is annoying I am sorry Hehe
This reminds me of a girl i know, I feel your pain.

<3
The first slut is the cheapest.
(04-05-2010, 10:13 PM)Dreams Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me of a girl i know, I feel your pain.

<3
<3 back
(04-05-2010, 10:13 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]The first slut is the cheapest.

Doesn't make since as she is not a "slut" and I never payed anything for her to be cheap.
(04-05-2010, 10:12 PM)Amped Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2010, 10:11 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]Here, I've fixed it. I hated that wall of text so I've updated it and made it a bit more readable.

Your welcome.

Thanks but if you can't read a wall of text and think it is annoying I am sorry Hehe

I helped saved posts like "omg I can't read that, sum it up etc"

So your welcome.

However a wall of text is childish looking. Just my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4