Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone else have a Palm Pre?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I personally love my Palm Pre, I have it through Sprint. <3

If you are planning to get one you should get the preware app, because it is one of the best things ever. I have heard Verizon Pre's are having a lot of issues.

Also the Palm Pre now comes with video.
I was looking at it I heard that that Palm is making a comeback is it any good?
(04-05-2010, 04:39 PM)Av917 Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking at it I heard that that Palm is making a comeback is it any good?

I think it is good, because it has everything I want. One thing that is a little bothersome is that it only has 8gb space.
My friend just ordered one from the internet looks pretty good!
(04-05-2010, 04:45 PM)Pokémon Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is good, because it has everything I want. One thing that is a little bothersome is that it only has 8gb space.

i assume you can upgraded that with a microsd?
(04-05-2010, 04:50 PM)Hallow Wrote: [ -> ]My friend just ordered one from the internet looks pretty good!

Contrary to popular belief just because it has a mirror on the back doesn't make it "girly"

i assume you can upgraded that with a microsd?[/QUOTE]

no
Do Sprint Phones have sim cards? I heard they cannot be unlocked because they have no sim cards to input?
(04-05-2010, 06:16 PM)Yin Wrote: [ -> ]Do Sprint Phones have sim cards? I heard they cannot be unlocked because they have no sim cards to input?

Only a few phones on sprint have sim cards. The only one I know of is the BlackBerry Tour. Keep in mind Verizon also has the Pre, if you're interested. If you are interested I would be weary, because I have heard about a lot of bugs in their "pre plus."
I had a Palm Pre for about 2 days. Took me 2 days to sell it lol

I bought it for $30 from a friend who needed the cash and sold it on eBay 2 days later for $110.
My friend has that phone, to me it's ugly lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4