Support Forums

Full Version: Turbochargers and Chip tuning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys if u have some turbosharger problems or questions post it here! Share your chip tuning experiance here!
Or instead of people asking, how bout you put together a huge thread about FAQ's and help that people might ask, and when people ask other questions, edit it into the post =D
What exactly is a chipset tuner? Ive never heard of it..
Lol turbo problems? like what? it choking up? or spinning apart? why post it here? And chipset tuners come with recommended guidelines, while i like the concept of this thread it is overall useless.
(04-05-2010, 06:11 PM)nFekted Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is a chipset tuner? Ive never heard of it..

Are you a mechanic? Or just interested in learning about turbos and tuners?
(04-05-2010, 10:41 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a mechanic? Or just interested in learning about turbos and tuners?

Yes im and im 17! Big Grin And i was interested about chip tuning!
Why only chip tuning ? There is much more than that Smile
(04-05-2010, 10:50 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: [ -> ]Why only chip tuning ? There is much more than that Smile

Can you give me more specific info!
Intakes, exhausts, high flow manifolds, high flow headers, shot throw kit, LSD, clutch, light flywheel, etc?
Pages: 1 2