Support Forums

Full Version: I need a new t.v. series to watch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys. Well, I just got done watching the last episode of True Blood. I am impatiently waiting for season three to begin its production. However, in the meantime, I really want a series to begin watching. I am greatly interested in drama shows, although drama-supernatural shows are great as well. I've seen these shows:
  • The O.C. (all episodes)
  • One Tree Hill (first four seasons)
  • Bones (first three seasons)
  • Smallville (first 7 seasons and half of 8)
  • True Blood (both seasons)

There might be more, but I cannot think of them. I enjoy dramas, as you can see, but I don't mind CSI-like shows, either. My brother recommended Dollhouse, but I dunno if it seems that good. I was thinking of seeing either Everwood, Supernatural, or South of Nowhere, but I dunno. It's a tough decision :p

If y'all could recommend any sci-fi or drama shows, then I'd be pleased. Thanks a thousand.
Fringe looks good but its a bit weird and confusing, guess it would be wise to watch the first episode xD. Also, stargat universe has proven to be a very good few episodes.
Dexter.
(10-08-2009, 03:22 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]Dexter.

^ I find Dexter very enjoyable. Evilgrin
You could watch: Lie to Me
Think it's a very interesting t.v. serie.
Chuck and Nip/Tuck.
[Drama] - 6 feet under
Are you watching online yes? Merlin is good and The Inbetweeners is very funny.
Dexter, and there is that new one coming out on USA about the guy who the FBI let out of prison to help them find criminals. I think its call like white collar.
Dexter is good. I just recently started watching Criminal Minds. It's an awesome show on A&E. It's been on for a few years too so it'll keep you occupied.
Pages: 1 2 3