Support Forums

Full Version: Can someone make this into a logon script?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya all. I play a game called ogame. (www.ogame.org) and i love it. What i hate is the newhomepage, which is hard to play on some browsers (moblie and lynx Tongue) So i figured out how the logon system works.

Its
Code:
uniXX.ogame.org/game/reg/login2.php?&login=yourusername&pass=yourpass&v=2&i
s_utf8=0
Could anyone turn that into a php script for me? I'm sure it wouldn't be hard, i know people do their own. Sadly i have no desire to learn PHP.
Couldn't you just go directly to that url with those details filled in?

At the very least just make an regular HTML form where you can fill out those details and submit to that url. I don't really see where PHP is needed.
(03-22-2010, 05:01 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't you just go directly to that url with those details filled in?

At the very least just make an regular HTML form where you can fill out those details and submit to that url. I don't really see where PHP is needed.

Stupid GO's Told me that you needed PHP. And yes i do. I want to make a clan logon page though. And will do btw Tongue
I can make you a login script for you

Edit: Sorry, I'm kinda confused, don't think I read properly, I read the title, an stupidly assumed you were asking for a login script for your own site, for an admin page or something, only skimmed a few words of your posts, if it's for logging into another site with the GET method, then yes, it can be done with plain HTML.
Call $_GET['username'] or something similar to get info from the URL.