Support Forums

Full Version: Well...Here it goes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I've lived my life as an obese person, Since the day I was born I was overweight. I went through elementary school being tortured everday by other kids (Kids these days are mean.) Which affected me alot. Then came middle school, and I was dreading that more then anything, Older kids, Harsher words, right? Right. From 7th-10th grade kids still picked on me everyday and I wondered, "When will this world grow up?" Then in the middle of my tenth grade year, A new school opened in my district. This was a school for the "Sociably Challenged". In other words, for the kids who couldn't make it regular high school due to social inequalties. My guidance counsoler felt I was eligable to join this school because of my weight and (as she put it) "my lack of freinds." So I said "eh, Why the fudge not?" The next week I was sent to the interview to choose the teacher, and 2 weeks after that started the school. It's a nice school, 14 kids total and two teachers. I learn alot more and get alot more work done. (I'll actually be able to graduate with my orignal class instead of a year later.) and the first year was amazing, we allowed to go out 3 times a day to smoke a cigarette, and our teachers were like our second Mom and Dad. Until our male teacher Scott got fired. Which felt like losing my father all over again. (What teacher do you know that will spend $400 on clothes for you because you're family can't afford them?) He was fired because he wouldn't be the Principle's "Little Bitch" as he put it. So the next year we get Gerry, Who is beyond a complete butthead, Ex-military who thinks he is better then everyone and should complete control. But enough of that, lets get to the point of this thread. In September we got a new girl, Crystalanne. I literally feel in love with her within like 3 seconds, She is beautiful, not so smart, but amazing nonetheless. At first I didn't say anything to her, until after 2 weeks into the school, I was busy trying to play Runescape in school (I was living the nerd life then). When she comes up and is like "Hi!" (Scaring the crap outta me and making me lose like 2m Sad) So, we start to have a conversation and didn't stop until we had to leave 2 hours later. (It was a friday which means we don't have to do school work). I added her on myspace and we talked all night and talked everyday for like 3 months after that. Then one day, me being fudged up on alot of drugs tell her that I am in love with her and really wanted to be with her. She tells me that she loves me but, can't take the chance to be hurt anymore. 2 weeks later she has a boyfriend. This pretty much crushed me because she had been saying she loved me and everything, and its confusing for me becuase I haven't had very good luck with girls and not sure how she "loved" me, You know, Loved me for me or loved me as an "Us." Well, Recently she broke up with her boyfriend, and I again get excited thinking "Maybe I have a chance." So I tell that I really wanna be with her and all she said "I'm sorry D-Rock, I really am, But I just can't" So naturally, I asked why? and she has yet to talk to me and I'm not sure what to do.

I know that this is kinda my whole life story, but it's 18 years of not being able to talk to anyone and, I figured I might as well vent on the internet where, no one knows me and I can actually get everything out that I feel.

Thanks for reading.
Nice Vent. I hope you figure things out. Oui
(03-12-2010, 10:20 PM)Backslash Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Vent. I hope you figure things out. Oui

Thanks, this has been a long time coming.
Don't worry, their are plenty more fish in the sea. I'll write more later, I have to go somehwere know.

Take Care.
Wow, that sucks. I hope things work out for you man. Btw, did she literally tell you that she loves you too? Because if not, you may have been friend zoned/ ljbf'd.
(03-13-2010, 05:32 PM)Snave Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that sucks. I hope things work out for you man. Btw, did she literally tell you that she loves you too? Because if not, you may have been friend zoned/ ljbf'd.

Yeah she actually said it, My teacher asked me if we had something going because she was all over me and kept saying she loved me
Hmm, that's odd. Does she ever use chicanery, or anything like that? Like, does she have a deceptive personality?
Ok:
First off bullies suck and they are usually shallow. Don't worry about them. Hit the local gym. Yeah, the teacher sounds ace, I suggest you talk to your parents and take it up further with a higher authority.
As for the girl, don't give up. But if she finds somebody else then be happy for her, trust the sea is full of fish. Try to change your relationship from friends to boy/girlfriend. Act in a different way towards her, but don't over do it. Check trilobytes thread for more girl info.

That's all, I may edit this post later on because with more info;I've hit a mental wall now.
OK, here's my advice:

No one, as far as I know, is cursed to obesity. Unless you have some rare disease that makes you perpetually fat, you're practically choosing not to do something about it. You don't really have the right to complain about it if you can do something about. So, I suggest you start hitting the gym. You'll gain a lot of self-confidence, and it sounds like you could use it. Maybe I don't understand what it's like, because I'm naturally scrawny, but why don't I compare it this way? Some people are naturally muscular. I'm not. I want to be. Therefore, I hit the gym. It's the same as you. Some people are naturally skinny. You're not. You want to be (I assume?). So, you should hit the gym.

About the girl.. I'm sorry to say, but I doubt she was ever into you. She told you she "didn't want to be hurt anymore" as an excuse because she wasn't mature enough to tell you outright that she didn't want to be with you. The reason she got a boyfriend one week later or whatever is because she actually liked him. I know that must be a kick in the groin, but it wouldn't've been so bad if you had seen through her lie.

I suggest you not waste your time trying to get with her. Maybe you don't have much experience with girls, but trust me, there're hundreds out there. There're 6 billion people on this Earth, yet you're getting hung up over one? She doesn't sound like she wants you. Bugging her further will just annoy her. Why go through such arduous work just to hear the word 'no'? Find someone that WANTS to be with you.
The list of diagnostic tests mentioned in various sources as used in the diagnosis of Obesity includes:

* Body Mass Index (BMI) - BMC 25..<30 is overweight; BMI >= 30 is obesity
* Weight-for-height charts
* Skinfold thickness measurement
* Bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA)
So go for all these diagnosis before going through a treatment.
Pages: 1 2 3