Support Forums

Full Version: Need help with chicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
im kinda anti-social and i like this chick. I think that she knows but i dont want to ruin a perfectly good friendship. We hang out a good bit, but if fills as the opportunity is slipping to ask her out. I persuaded her to stop using drugs and to do better in school. To be honest i dont know how thats going to last.

Can someone Please help me?
Hmm, a bit of a difficult situation. It all depends. How old are you btw? Ik your user stat says 23, but some people lie about that. Also, do you think she might like you too?
well im 15, i dont like to put my real age down but w/e lol. In my opinion i think she likes me. i have heard from others that she likes me as well.
(03-03-2010, 09:22 PM)Plastic Wrote: [ -> ]well im 15, i dont like to put my real age down but w/e lol. In my opinion i think she likes me. i have heard from others that she likes me as well.

Well if you like her, and she likes you, then you should ask her out. Since you say you are anti-social, ik that its going to be a bit difficult, but you really should. Make sure you time it out right though, and make sure you are both in a good mood if you ask. Lol, I'm not going to lie, this situation can be catastrophic, but it also has the potential to be an epic win. So, what it really comes down to is, are you willing to take a chance and risk it? Imo I think it's worth giving it a shot.
I hate chicks that take drugs and smoke. Such a turn off.
Thank you for stopping her!

I think that smoking and drugs are just nasty on a girl. But ask her if you can butter her toast, she will reply with "what?" then say "suck me beautiful" works every time.
(03-04-2010, 02:06 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]works every time.

EVERY time.
Well, thats the way i felt about her, i wanted her to stop so i told her i would help her. I couldnt really believe that she listen to me though, she might not have, I mean i dont always know what she is doing, but last i checked she threw her drugs out.

Well i can always ask, i dont think the world will end if i do, unless she says NO :'(
Then i will be sad.
Hmm, hopefully she really did stop. Girls smoking and/ or doing drugs is a turn off. But if she said she quit because you wanted to help her quit, at least you know that you have some real influence on her, regardless of whether or not she really quit.
(03-04-2010, 03:03 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]EVERY time.
Damn straight. If not, hit her in the head with a stick, girls really respond to that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4