Support Forums

Full Version: My Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, this is just my thoughts, and I don't expect anyone to read it, nor care about it. I just feel like writing this down somewhere, as writing clears my head, and helps me to think.

Well, in grade 6, (I'm in Grade 9 now, in Canada, so still Junior High), my family moved to the opposite side of the city, and I had to change schools. I went from being the popular kid, to the kid no one cared about, nor paid any attention to. This hit me hard, as I expected it to be easy, but being the richest kid in my school didn't help at all. Everyone gave me a hard time about it.

So I lived with that a while, then I decided I wanted to be popular again. This was in grade 8. So I started on my way, and I finally got there, halfway through grade 9, which has helped me a lot.

Now, one thing that has not helped me at home in the slightest bit is my parents. On June 1st, 2009, they decided to seperate which was a blow to me, as I overheard them one night talking, and they seemed perfectly happy together. This was super hard for me, as both of my brothers were looking up to me in this event, so I felt I had to set the bar high, and I've showed no emotion throughout this whole event.

Now, I'm finally were I want to be at school, and I know what I want to do with my life, but, I'm only 14, and I need to be 17 or 18 to do what I want, and done highschool, which is making me mad, because I hate being my age as I feel I am more mature then people my age. My life seems to be so damn boring as I'm not on any teams, nor do I do much, though I'm quite skinny. I don't know what do do with my time, I'm just on the computer, though it bores me. I'm not sure what to do with my time to make my life seem fun, and as if it's moving.

At school though, there are these two kids who I might just beat up, because they annoying me about being the richest kid, and they used to be my friends until I found out that they were kind of using me for money...
There is also this girl I like, and she likes me, but my mom says I'm not allowed to date, so I'm not sure what I should do..

I have what I want to do all set out, just life seems to be taking so fucking long, and moves like a snail. I just can't wait to be 17 or 18. My brothers both play high-level hockey, and if I were to join the one thing I love more than anything, a ski team, it would be too hard for my parents, so I can't really.

I just want to be 17 or 18, not 14. I want to get along with my life, not site here like I feel like I'm doing. I want to move closer to the mountains for the lifestyle I want, not stuck in a boring, big city like I am.

These are just my thoughts,

Lukas
Lol, I hear ya man. Sometimes it's good to vent out your emotions. Btw, the thing about the girl you is that, even though your mom won't let you date you should still get with her. Your mom doesn't have to know, and when your with her just say your at a friends or something like that. Also the thing about your parents separating is a shame, I feel for you there. My parents divorced when I was like 10, though I actually thought it was a good thing to be honest.
My family was great, until my parents separated.
And yeah, me and the girl walk everywhere ate school together and stuff,
and everyone think we are dating, but it's kind of hard, cause if I did ask
her out for real, and we went to a movie one night, am I going to lie to
my mom and say I'm going with just a girl? Like, nothings going to happen,
but with my parents separated, she got more protective.
You don't have to say that your going with a girl, you can just lie about it and say your going somewhere with a homie or something like that. Basically you need to engineer that situation to have a favorable outcome. This is a basic type of social engineering. Or, if you ever go to your dads you can wait till then and then go out with her. I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind you going out with a girl.
My dad doesn't mind, but, lying is the one thing I can't stand.
I did it once before, and it made me feel so bad, and wrong.
I know I can do it, jut it's immoral.
(02-28-2010, 02:34 AM)Lukas Wrote: [ -> ]My dad doesn't mind, but, lying is the one thing I can't stand.
I did it once before, and it made me feel so bad, and wrong.
I know I can do it, jut it's immoral.

Hmm... Well, a taste for lying isn't exactly something that is acquired over night. I don't have a problem with lying. Some of the best things I've ever gotten were from lying. But if you don't want to lie to your mom, thats fine, just wait till your with your dad and have him take you to the movies with her. Btw, at least that's one benefit you can think of to soften the blow of your parents separating.
I'm used to my parents separating pretty much now, and her parents are separated, too, which helps.
I talked to her about it before, and she said she would think about it later, but she
wont change her mind. My dad doesn't care about that, and he would do that, but he and my mom
still talk, and they both always agree on everything before they do anything.
(02-28-2010, 02:43 AM)Lukas Wrote: [ -> ]I'm used to my parents separating pretty much now, and her parents are separated, too, which helps.
I talked to her about it before, and she said she would think about it later, but she
wont change her mind. My dad doesn't care about that, and he would do that, but he and my mom
still talk, and they both always agree on everything before they do anything.

Oh, so either way your mom would have to approve because your dad would relay that to your mom right? Well, in that case it's good that you brought that up, remember to push on it every once in a while, and to be persuasive. Also it's good that the girls parents are separated as well, because not only is not a commonality that you two share, but a relationship typically lasts longer and is stronger if the people in the relationship have a similar family background, or share common pains and experiences.
Yes, we both hate it too, which is good.
Yes, my mom would find out either way, which is annoying.
I'll bring it up again in a bit, but my mom is SUPER stressed right now.
I think I can get it to work, and my dad asks me quite often if I have a girlfriend,
which could me a few things, but I'm not sure what. :S
(02-28-2010, 02:51 AM)Lukas Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we both hate it too, which is good.
Yes, my mom would find out either way, which is annoying.
I'll bring it up again in a bit, but my mom is SUPER stressed right now.
I think I can get it to work, and my dad asks me quite often if I have a girlfriend,
which could me a few things, but I'm not sure what. :S
Lmao, your dad asking a lot means that he is anticipating you getting a gf. Btw, if it's possible you might want to get the girl to talk a little bit more about it, and get her to open up emotionally so you can create a strong emotional bond with her, but be careful not to get ljbf'd. Remember if you get her to open up emotionally, you can get her to open up physically, jk.
Pages: 1 2 3