Support Forums

Full Version: New to PHP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to PHP and I want to learn... where should I begin? I already know HTML & VB and a little CSS and MySQL.
I got started at W3 Schools and Tizag. I bought a book from Amazon as well, and continue to experiment and search the web.

You could also search this forum for [TUT] and [Tutorial] threads.
http://www.academictutorials.com/php/

it gives you a test at the end, to make sure you understand the material.
(02-28-2010, 04:12 AM)kab012345 Wrote: [ -> ]I got started at W3 Schools and Tizag. I bought a book from Amazon as well, and continue to experiment and search the web.

Yeah, I use W3 Schools as well. It's a great site, it really helped me out, and continues to help me.
(02-28-2010, 04:12 AM)kab012345 Wrote: [ -> ]I got started at W3 Schools and Tizag. I bought a book from Amazon as well, and continue to experiment and search the web.

Yeah, this guy read my mind, w3 and tizag is really helpfull, tizag helped me the most Smile
the Site W3 school Is very Helpfull I have learned My HTML from there

If u want 2 learn PHP Visit
http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/default.asp
PROTIP: Quit bumping 2 month old threads.
(04-07-2010, 10:35 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]PROTIP: Quit bumping 2 month old threads.
pointless post, anyway ill send you some sites in a pm, Crimson
(04-07-2010, 04:33 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]pointless post, anyway ill send you some sites in a pm, Crimson

Oh, and telling him that you were going to PM him is SO useful, right? You could have just PM'd him and he would have gotten it, but no, you had to post here as well. Don't tell me that my post is useless when there're MANY people going around bumping 2+ month old threads when half of the OPs aren't even active.

Why don't you just post the sites here? That way, maybe if someone searches before making a new thread (which we all know won't happen), they can see the sites too. Sharing is caring.