Support Forums

Full Version: First Aid @ Broken Heart♥
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all. I've had a broken heart a view times. And it sux.
If you have one I hope this will help you.

1. Analyze the break-up.
This is something you almost always want to know. Why?!
You need to find out why you broke up. If you don't you will keep questioning this to yourself. Start at yourself, think what might caused the break-up. And you can even ask him/her.

2. Take a conclusion.
Is there a future in you relation? Or is it the best thing to just end it. Be honest about this, do not delude yourself.

3. Say Goodby.
Put all your thoughts in a row a say goodby. You don't need to actually say it to him/her. You can write a letter you don't even need to send it. Try it, it's a big release.

4. Vendetta!
Revenge. It's tempting to burn his/her house down, or hack in to her computer. But your revenge shouldn't be a idiotic action. If he/she cheated you could tell it his/her familie that would be good revenge. For almost every situation there is an appropriate revange action.

5. Forget him/her.
When you've just broken up, it's painfull to remember the person. Most ppl would throw everything out, and burn all the memories. But you could better put things as pictures and presents in a box or something, and put the box in a place where you won't se it. At first it's to hard to look at those things, but later on you will be happy you saved them.

6. A diary.
Write your feelings down, so you don't keep them all packed in yourself.
After a wile you will see your progress. You can alsow write a song, or paint. Just throw it out.

7. Distraction.
Do fun things with your friends, just do things which do not remind you of your ex. Buy some new clothes, new hair cut. You could alsow just go flirt with other ppl, go party, whatever you like the best! Just to get that confidence again.

8. Love Yourself!
It's corny, yes, but you can't love someone else until you love yourself!
And keep in mind

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I[/youtube]

Hope this will help anyone who needs help.
Regards, C. Smile
This is very helpful, thank you C4V. Btw, great song choice to put at the end of your thread.
Ghehe, Thank you Smile
Lol, I haven't heard this song in forever, also nice thread, very useful.
This is awesome, I've done all this. But I have alot of trouble with 8
great advice man.. wish i read this when i was going through my break ups
Thanks for the advice, I need to take some of it to heart . . .
I love the song, and that's great advice..
Very nice advice to people with broken heart, but I just hope the people doesn't turn out emo/scene.
Thanks for the advice, I am already loving this forums now Smile. This thread is also very useful and I think the song was really nice.

-Currymanz™-
Pages: 1 2 3