Support Forums

Full Version: Health Section?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think there should be a health section where people can get support on a healthy lifestyle.
I doubt that would come in handy at all to be honest.
Why not?
(10-04-2009, 11:24 AM)Zenko Wrote: [ -> ]Why not?

Because, as you can see, this message board is based on computer support. It would just be weird to have a health section. Yes it would add a whole new audience but I think omni wants to save it as a backup just in case we don't get enough traffic.
Ah yes I just noticed it was computer based, i thought the forum was for everyday support. Thanks for showing that out jebus.
That's coming. I was thinking of calling it Emotional Support. I haven't fully decided yet.
(10-04-2009, 11:50 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]That's coming. I was thinking of calling it Emotional Support. I haven't fully decided yet.

Are you serious? Pinch
Yes something wrong with the idea?
(10-04-2009, 12:13 PM)Zenko Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2009, 11:50 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]That's coming. I was thinking of calling it Emotional Support. I haven't fully decided yet.

Are you serious? Pinch

Lmao This is your thread about how you wanted this idea. Huh
I like the idea of adding a health/emotional support section that would probably be one of my main places to help people.
Pages: 1 2