Support Forums

Full Version: I hate my aunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I hate my aunt, she's the stupidest bitch ever. She's like my dad's brother's wife. I'm not sure if that's considered an aunt, but whatever. I hate her! She thinks everybody likes her, but in reality no one does. We all find her annoying, even her daughter. She barges into conversations like we want her there. She's so freaking loud too, when she talks, laughs or does anything it's like she is screaming. She annoys me so much. Almost all our relatives talk about her behind her back, even my grandpa finds her annoying. I can't believe how my uncle survived this long married to her.

Just needed to vent that out.
She is an Aunt but not a blood relative.

And I hear you about disliking someone that you're forced to be around all the time. Even if it's family which probably makes it worse.

My advice...just do your best to be calm and to ignore her. Don't let her get to you.
sounds like a bitch to me
Use a super awesome ninja silence technique on here. $10 for a lesson..
women are very annoying sometimes.
Just ignore her, that's what I do with the people I don't like.
I have such similar 'relatives' that aren't blood relatives. I just try my best to ignore them. Thankfully, I don't have to be around such people often. When I do, I just think to myself that their life sucks and will always suck, which is why they are so annoying. It helps me :p
How your uncle survived that long with her? Love.
Just ignore her. It's not exactly the best advice, but it's really all you can do.
(02-25-2010, 02:57 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]How your uncle survived that long with her? Love.

Doesn't seem to be much love, whenever I see them they're always yelling at each other.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5