Support Forums

Full Version: I Miss It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So a few months ago this girl was obsessed with me, during class she would often turn her head to look at me (she didn't think I noticed, but I did) she would talk to me online and would try to call me. Now she has a "boyfriend" I put that in quotes because it's not final/real yet. I don't like her, but I miss the obsession/attention she had with me. What to do?
Give her some attention then. It works. Start some convorsations.
Yup as Aristotle said. She probably gave up on you so just give her attention talk a bit on Facebook, MySpace, MSN, whatever you use and talk with her during classes and maybe look at her on purpose when you know that she will see you.
Get her to like you again,and flirt with her a bit it is obvious you have feelings for her to since you miss it.
Her showing you lots of attention was obviously her way of trying to connect with you. It was her way of saying "I'm really into you". Now you probably didn't realize that, or maybe you just weren't interested.

Anyway, it seems she moved on to someone else who did pick up the signal/was interested. All I can say is, leave it. You missed your shot and there's plenty of other women who will give you attention. And from a personal perspective if i was about to get with my current girlfriend and some guy she once liked but blew her off decided he was jealous and wanted back in...I wouldn't be happy and that's classified as c*ck-blocking and that's how you get your face smashed.

So go out and find some other girls and get attention from someone else, but I wouldn't recommend stoking a dead fire.
Quote:So a few months ago this girl was obsessed with me, during class she would often turn her head to look at me (she didn't think I noticed, but I did) she would talk to me online and would try to call me. Now she has a "boyfriend" I put that in quotes because it's not final/real yet. I don't like her, but I miss the obsession/attention she had with me. What to do?

This stinks of vanity, you need to stop feeding your ego.
If you're not interested, then you're not interested. Leave her alone, stop playing mind games, let her find someone that may actually care.
(02-18-2010, 11:44 PM)clingwrap Wrote: [ -> ]This stinks of vanity, you need to stop feeding your ego.
If you're not interested, then you're not interested. Leave her alone, stop playing mind games, let her find someone that may actually care.

Lol...very very well said Pirate
(02-18-2010, 11:44 PM)clingwrap Wrote: [ -> ]This stinks of vanity, you need to stop feeding your ego.

I love to lead girls on, it's fun, especially those with boyfriends.
its simple call her boyfriend a pedo, plant some photos on his phone. thennnn comfort her when she find pictures of naked kids on his phone thus continuing the cycle of her staring at you, THEREFORE BECOMING A BIG MAN AGAIN
End Story
I think thats messed up to play with her. If you like getting attention from her maybe you have feelings for her?
Pages: 1 2 3 4