Support Forums

Full Version: [Winner] Promote Support Forums - YouTube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The contest thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4629

The contest has now ended and the winner has been chosen. Sadly, there was only two video entries which was a little less than I expected, but myself and trilobyte- have chosen the video entry that we think will benefit Support Forums and hopefully interest the YouTube community.

The winner of the Jackpot Prize is........

DAMINK™
YouTube Video (Click to View)

I will PM DAMINK™ with his winnings and a congratulations. If you'd like to congratulate DAMINK™ yourself; use this thread to do so.

I'd also like to thank Bloxx for his entry. It wasn't a failure of a video but it lacked information, unlike DAMINK™'s.

Thank you everybody, make sure you look out for the next contest which could be any time soon.
Congratulations Daminik, I would have entered if there was a cash prize through paypal.
Congratulation DAMINK, was wanting to enter but guess I left it too late.
(02-16-2010, 12:05 PM)Kylin Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Daminik, I would have entered if there was a cash prize through paypal.

You should've entered to help support Support Forums. Not because of the prize.
Congrates damink..You deserve it..
One last congratulations to DAMINK before I close this thread. It was a well deserved victory. Smile

Thank you everyone.