Support Forums

Full Version: What is your dream that became real for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several of my own dreams have became real.
one of them that I had surgery on my chest when I was a kid.
in that dream, i woke up in hospital with stitiches on my chest.
It did became real around 20 years later.
I had lumps removed from my chest and sewed up big time.
I recovered fine Smile
I had a dream about having a car accident and in that dream i died.
About a month later i smashed my car. I didn't die though? this was about as close as i came to having a dream come true.
I do however get deja vu often, sometimes i think that something may have happened before but in a dream.
I had a dream where i saw the scary dog in harry potter 4 or 5 or something. It was scary cause i saw the exact dog in my dreams 4 months before the movie came out.
I never really had something like that...
Wish I would... Everybody could I guess, as the whole past and future are fixed in the space-time fabric...
Atleast that's what some ppl say and I think that's true. Kinda.
I have these all the time. Have dreams of things that aren't moving. Like if you were looking at one particular spot, or at a new place just standing there for a second. I have a dream I am doing that. It's kinda like pictures. Then in weeks/months I find myself standing there looking at whatever I was in my dream. Helluva Deja Vu.
My wildest and most enjoyable dream for me to date,
Climbing up a building frame, which leads to a fully built building over looking mountains really high in the air, jumping out of a whole in the floor which resembles the extraction door from a army plane, landing in water and jet skiing to land (ice).
This has actually happened a few times, but probably the best was a year or so ago, I had a dream about this girl I liked a lot, and in the dream, by chance, I managed to go on a date with her to a local cafe. Turned out 2 days later, we went on a date to that cafe. Pleasing.
Ive never had a dream come true. Real or the sense of something I really want to happen.
Had a dream a month ago about the girl I liked very much asking me out, and the week after she did.

Was really surprised it actually happened.
I dreamed about a new cute girl today. Hope it will come true.
Also, I mainly have dreams about world end and crap like that, lets hope they won't come true Tongue