Support Forums

Full Version: Im confused - what should I do ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there is that girl, we know each other from a couple of years and our relations have been friendly - I mean we were just friends. Recently (some months ago) she had brake up with her BF. I hadnt seen her in a long time and about two months ago we renewed our "relationship" We went out several times again as friends - not on a date. We get along very well and have a lot of things in common. The day before yesterday she contacted me to go in a club where a rock band was playing. The whole day I was thinking how should I act and do I actually want to be something more than friends with her. I couldn't make up my mind so I decided just to go to the concert, have fun and see what happens. But when we met infront of the club she was wearing makeup and was looking really nice if you now what I mean, so I decided I definitely want her to be my GF, but I didn't do anything in the club Sad I don't know why.. we were just talking about random stuff and I think I should have done something like kiss her or idk.. but I didn't. On the way back I asked her if she wants to go at a cafe tomorrow and she agreed and told me to skype her so I thought everything is the way it should be. But the other day (yesterday) when I asked her are we going to the cafe she said some friends of her had called her and she is going out with them because she hadn't seen them in a long time. So now I really don't know what to do. Im not sure how she feels about me - does she consider me just a friend? Im really confused. I was thinking that the best thing would be to ask her directly but I have the feeling she will bring up the "lets be friends" thing and instead of asking her I should just make a move but then again there is the possibility of me getting the whole thing in some very wrong way. So these days probably we are going to get out together and I want to find some solution about this whole situation. Even if I decide to ask her directly I don't know how to put it. If i decide to go for it, to suppose she likes me and Im not just a friend it could turn into a really awkward situation.I was waiting to see the slightest hint or sign from her but I didn't notice anything like that and in the same time I was thinking the fact that she had asked me on that concert is more than enough. What do you think is the best thing to do ? Yes a lot of thinking .. I gotta do something and I don't know what.Plus tomorrow is Valentines and I was thinking maybe this isn't the best time to do whatever I decide to do.
(02-13-2010, 08:14 AM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]So there is that girl, we know each other from a couple of years and our relations have been friendly - I mean we were just friends. Recently (some months ago) she had brake up with her BF. I hadnt seen her in a long time and about two months ago we renewed our "relationship" We went out several times again as friends - not on a date. We get along very well and have a lot of things in common. The day before yesterday she contacted me to go in a club where a rock band was playing. The whole day I was thinking how should I act and do I actually want to be something more than friends with her. I couldn't make up my mind so I decided just to go to the concert, have fun and see what happens. But when we met infront of the club she was wearing makeup and was looking really nice if you now what I mean, so I decided I definitely want her to be my GF, but I didn't do anything in the club Sad I don't know why.. we were just talking about random stuff and I think I should have done something like kiss her or idk.. but I didn't. On the way back I asked her if she wants to go at a cafe tomorrow and she agreed and told me to skype her so I thought everything is the way it should be. But the other day (yesterday) when I asked her are we going to the cafe she said some friends of her had called her and she is going out with them because she hadn't seen them in a long time. So now I really don't know what to do. Im not sure how she feels about me - does she consider me just a friend? Im really confused. I was thinking that the best thing would be to ask her directly but I have the feeling she will bring up the "lets be friends" thing and instead of asking her I should just make a move but then again there is the possibility of me getting the whole thing in some very wrong way. So these days probably we are going to get out together and I want to find some solution about this whole situation. Even if I decide to ask her directly I don't know how to put it. If i decide to go for it, to suppose she likes me and Im not just a friend it could turn into a really awkward situation.I was waiting to see the slightest hint or sign from her but I didn't notice anything like that and in the same time I was thinking the fact that she had asked me on that concert is more than enough. What do you think is the best thing to do ? Yes a lot of thinking .. I gotta do something and I don't know what.Plus tomorrow is Valentines and I was thinking maybe this isn't the best time to do whatever I decide to do.
I think you may be looking too deep into this one. I think it best to just see what happens. If feel you really have to have her, then do what you have to do to get her... but if you have patience you'll want to just see what happens. For now, you need to remove her from your mind; that's step number 1 for your confusion diffusion. Oui
In the future use paragraphs. Your post is unreadable in that format. I suggest you edit.
I find it to hard to read sorry, I keep reading the same line over and over, try using paragraphs or at least double spacing
(02-13-2010, 01:12 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]I find it to hard to read sorry, I keep reading the same line over and over, try using paragraphs or at least double spacing
'Ctrl' + 'Shift' + '++'
(02-13-2010, 08:14 AM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]So there is that girl, we know each other from a couple of years and our relations have been friendly - I mean we were just friends. Recently (some months ago) she had brake up with her BF. I hadnt seen her in a long time and about two months ago we renewed our "relationship" We went out several times again as friends - not on a date. We get along very well and have a lot of things in common. The day before yesterday she contacted me to go in a club where a rock band was playing. The whole day I was thinking how should I act and do I actually want to be something more than friends with her. I couldn't make up my mind so I decided just to go to the concert, have fun and see what happens. But when we met infront of the club she was wearing makeup and was looking really nice if you now what I mean, so I decided I definitely want her to be my GF, but I didn't do anything in the club Sad I don't know why.. we were just talking about random stuff and I think I should have done something like kiss her or idk.. but I didn't. On the way back I asked her if she wants to go at a cafe tomorrow and she agreed and told me to skype her so I thought everything is the way it should be. But the other day (yesterday) when I asked her are we going to the cafe she said some friends of her had called her and she is going out with them because she hadn't seen them in a long time. So now I really don't know what to do. Im not sure how she feels about me - does she consider me just a friend? Im really confused. I was thinking that the best thing would be to ask her directly but I have the feeling she will bring up the "lets be friends" thing and instead of asking her I should just make a move but then again there is the possibility of me getting the whole thing in some very wrong way. So these days probably we are going to get out together and I want to find some solution about this whole situation. Even if I decide to ask her directly I don't know how to put it. If i decide to go for it, to suppose she likes me and Im not just a friend it could turn into a really awkward situation.I was waiting to see the slightest hint or sign from her but I didn't notice anything like that and in the same time I was thinking the fact that she had asked me on that concert is more than enough. What do you think is the best thing to do ? Yes a lot of thinking .. I gotta do something and I don't know what.Plus tomorrow is Valentines and I was thinking maybe this isn't the best time to do whatever I decide to do.

You are simply overreacting because your mind is flooded with love. Just be yourself. You are thinking about things to hard.
Ask her out to dinner, and take her someplace romantic.
That might help.
Maybe the Skype thing was what it was. If it was a popular club she could have dressed good because of that. Think about what you want, if you want a relationship then do what TheLifelessOne has said:

(02-15-2010, 01:03 PM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]Ask her out to dinner, and take her someplace romantic.
That might help.