Support Forums

Full Version: New exhaust.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got a new exhaust on my bike. What can i say.
I know. Smile I will show ya a quick vid i just made and that should make it clear.

[yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1cRf0F13Q4
[/yt]

[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1cRf0F13Q4
[/youtube]

Yet neither format works? Whats with that?
Strange... sometime it just doesn't like certain videos.
I would watch it but I'm capped Sad
As well as trying to download Messenger and only getting 3kb/sec
I don't understand why they would cap a 20mbit/sec connection to 4kbit/sec???
Here you go
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1cRf0F13Q4[/youtube]
I think you should just take it off Tongue
I love the massive sounds that engines make without mufflers. Especially those old Chevolet V8's. Beasty.WHen you reved it it just sounded like wind on the mic.
(02-10-2010, 05:49 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should just take it off Tongue
I love the massive sounds that engines make without mufflers. Especially those old Chevolet V8's. Beasty.WHen you reved it it just sounded like wind on the mic.

Well, the problem with a straight pipe, is it messes up your intake valves. Unless you have a long straight pipe, then you maintain back pressure and they will last a little longer until cold air hits em'. On a bike, no exhaust would cause a lot of problems especially with a two cylinder four valve engine. Just sayin'. Tongue
I guess it all dont matter anymore. I smashed my bike today and its completely destroyed.
Not a happy man right now i tell ya!
fudge man!
What did you do now? Are you ok?
(02-11-2010, 02:31 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]fudge man!
What did you do now? Are you ok?

Here is a copy of the thread i made on my forum. Let me just say not my proudest moment.

Ok here is what happened.

Riding down the road and it was super wet man. Like water all over the road.
Anyone in Melbourne today would know how bad it was.
Anyways i was on a straight bit of road. Slowly accelerating to 100 kms and all of a sudden my back wheel started to aquaplane.
I backed off the throttle a bit but it only forced the front end into an aquaplane itsself. Therefor highsiding me off the bike.
I slid along the road for about 50 and and during that slide i actually slid up to the cars Quater panel and pushed onto it to get away as i was going straight under the thing.
Now i did come to a stop and i was fine. Not a scratch on me.
Weird really as i had no gloves on nor any riding pants. Just jeans.
I did however slide mostly on my stomach.
Weird also is my wedding ring has deep scratches in it indicating my hands did atleast hit the road for some time.
My pants have worn out on my ass but where my wallet is so yea it tore a hole there and actually ate into my wallet but not a scratch on me.
And my mobile is fudged too lol. Dunno why that is. Perhaps the fall?
Well, appears to me your a lucky man. I'm a rider too, i know what a bikes appearance means. But being able to get up from a wreck like that is more important that a few scratches and dings.
Haha, I'm glad your okay. Same thing happened to me when I was about... 10!
We have a little (3-4m) drop off down the back near the shed. I was riding an adult sized quad around and it was my first go by myself. As you can imagine I didn't weigh much and could barely control this thing. I came out of the paddock pretty quickly and hit a rock on my left side. The rock flipped the whole thing over the drop off and I landed on pavement with this massive quad on top of me. I had to wait there until my dad and his mate (owner) came and got me. They pulled the thing off and started checking me over seeing if I was okay but I was fine! Had a few scratches on my hand where they had gotten in the way of the handlebar and the pavement as well as a huge scratch on the side of my helmet. But other then that I was ok!
The funny thing was is that I was walking around for about 10 minutes beforehand looking for my gloves. If I had found them I might have walked away completely scratch free!
Pages: 1 2 3