Support Forums

Full Version: Sony Bravia 40"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i got this television like a week ago, Every time i turn it off and then turn it back on it reset the picture settings which is kinda of annoying. It is plugged into the wall outlets.And i have no idea how to fix this!

My setting:
Backlight:7
Picture: MAX
Brightness:63
Color:max
Hue:0
Color Temperature:cool
Sharpness:20
After turning it off:
Backlight: MAX
Picture:MAX
Brightness:40
Color:60
Hue:0
Color Temperature: cool
Sharpness:20

I dont like when it resets so please someone help me! D;
That is really weird. does it also change the resolution?
I have seen some that if a resolution they dont like is chosen then on start it will go back to default. Short of that i really dont know.
Hope ya can fix this one mate. What a pain of a problem.
you may want to check Sony website and read manuals.
It may have troubleshooting about this issue.
Give it back to the shop
That's very strange. Yeah, I think your TV might be defective and you might want to return it. Unless there's an option that says "Use as defaullt" that your not entering, or something like that.
I fixed by getting an HDMI cable?????
You should get it fix either by a technician or else get a HDMI cable to fix it well. Also check the wall, is there anything wrong with it.
I know one thing for sure and that is no SF members can help you with that, hhaha ^^.
Try calling a technician, calling Sony or uhh... no more suggestions :/
My samsung 32 inch tv does the same, Maybe it's some sort of a software fault? Is there anyway to reset the settings to factory?.
Do you have to do more configuring or something?
Pages: 1 2