Support Forums

Full Version: support forum errors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am i alone here?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, EMAIL WAS HERE and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I see this far too much. I think the webmaster must be out taking a wizz?
I see that sometimes too, not very often but it comes from time to time...
But then I just reload and it loads fine again!
I posted that one up because it took me about 2 min to get SF back up.
I started to get all sweaty around the forehead and tremors in my limbs. SF withdrawals lol. But yea i have had it a few times. And i always check with other sites to see if its my connection and as yet its been only SF.
I've had that error alot too. Not sure what it is. Ominscient will shed some light on it.
Its the server shitting its self i would expect. I dont think its getting dossed or anything as i do from time to time look at the who is online list as your well aware trilobyte Smile
More just put this post up to let the big man know.
I also get the error, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. It's not the only site that goes down, so does http://www.mybbcentral.com and a few others.
(02-05-2010, 03:26 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]I see that sometimes too, not very often but it comes from time to time...
But then I just reload and it loads fine again!

What MOTU said.