Support Forums

Full Version: Thoughts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i've been thinking lately. And i don't even know why i am posting this. I think its just healther that i am getting it out, so if you don't have anything nice to say now, please go troll another post kthxbai.

So when my ex broke up with me i was hit hard. It was perfect. At first we had broken up before. So i thought oh its her friends. (Hates my guts) Then i thought more. They wouldn't harras her that much. They are asses, but they aren't even that bad. Next it thought it was me. I dismissed that one after asking her. She said its her, that she was stressed. I have to wonder though. Is it really? At first i believed her. She does live in a stressfull house. Then though i awoke to a song in my head, after a nap today. I don't remember any of it, except this line. "Dying slowly in my arms, what an easy way to break the ice." Which is almost how we met. She was sad one day, i saw her comforted her, and we became good friends. Could the "love" She said she had for me just purely been because i was there at the right time? Nothing more?

So if again, you don't want to read i don't give a flying fuc k. This is just purely for me to get it out.

But if you did go to the trouble of reading this, *Thank you* Should i ask her if the last one is true?
I think you should just leave it. Out of experience, if you ask, stuff gets messy and people get upset.
By all means, if you feel its appropriate ask, but just be careful!
Yea i agree with E. Dont ask. It will make you look needy and woman/girls generally dont like that.

A theory i have long used and i hate to admit it but it works.
The theory is treat em mean keep em keen. Sure its an old saying but i live by this actually. Always have and always will.
I find the woman like to be dominated slightly.
If it was me and i was upset. Perhaps try find a time and place where you both are and dont talk to her all night. Just look like your having a great time if you are or not but be sure to let her see that your having fun. And later in the evening walk up to her. Grab her hand and tell her your taking her home for a good freakin.
(STUPID WORD FILTER. YOU SEE IT TOOK A GOOD SENTENCE AND MADE IT STUPID!!!! ITS MENT TO SAY F U C K I N G)
Damn stupid bloody word filter. Get rid of it already!!
Once you have pounded the crap out of her simply leave.
See who calls who the next day then Smile

Well thats what i would do anyhow.
So much depends on age etc though.

Failing all above then just go hunt down another woman to empty in?
Love is over rated man. I have seen it fuc k up many a good man.
Treat em mean keep em keen.

I like pretty colors
I don't think this guy wants to just have sex with her. I believe he wants a loving relationship with her where he can be herself. Well, just be good friends, it sound like you two got on real good so is there a point in totally breaking up? Talk to each other. but what I think is that your just being negative which is normal when you get out of a realtionship, you comforted her, you became friends. Most girls woud leave it at that, she has a stressful life as you say, maybe she felt she couldn't hand a relationship? Stay in touch is my advice.
Thanks guys. It reall has helped.
I think that maybe this girl actually felt she loved you; but in all actuality, she had confused love with what mad her feel better. A lot of girls get these feelings inverted. I think she had enough respect/caringness to let you go so she did not hurt you any more than she would have if she stuck around. That shows a lot about your character sir. Oui You should take this pain you feel and cry it out until you cannot take it any more, then cry some more. Then when you feel you can enter the sunlight again, you take another step back into love and you give your heart again. There is a beauty in it all my friend, beyond our understanding. Oui

Edit:

I don't know what your beliefs are, but just listen to this song anyway... I feel the words are relevant.

ftp://81ack.no-ip.org/Music/Third%20Day%...0Jesus.mp3
Just give it time. And stop thinking about it.
(02-25-2010, 03:15 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Just give it time. And stop thinking about it.

One: Way to bump a dead thread...
Two:If your like me and not trust anyone easily, once you put all your trust in someone, who was one of your best friends before this, you can't just stop thinking about them.
This thread has been closed by request from op.