Support Forums

Full Version: Got some illegal headlights for my truck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, i got and installed some sweet blue and red headlights, not way blue and red. Just a SLIGHT tint. Now these are intended for "show" and "off road vehicles" any idea on what i ticket is for these babys? And also, i want to out blue neon lights in the bed of my truck, ubder the lip of the box, would it be cool? or gay?
[Image: 2zecfvl.jpg]

both are blue, it doesn't turn up well in pictures, the left looks yellow because of the angle.
If you look in the snow under my truck, you can see the colors pretty good.
I don't know how much the fine would be, but in Australia they don't let you have any blue llights because you look like a cop, ar any chrome fixtures on the bonnet of any car later then '74 i think?
I don't know if they're illegal for the same reason, just thought i'd clarify so everyone doesn't ask and then convince you why they are legal!
There illegal here i believe because there a hazard.
Not to mention gay Smile
Yeah, they are illegal in the UK.
(01-27-2010, 11:19 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]There illegal here i believe because there a hazard.
Not to mention gay Smile

Maybe I'm just thinking about blue LED's. My mate brought a shitbox Low-Lux, and the wog who owned it before him put blue LED's in the winscreen liquid dispensers. I was talking to his dad (a mechanic and professional at squirming around the law) and he said he'd have to rip them out.
But indeed, very gay!
(01-28-2010, 03:42 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]a professional at squirming around the law

lol see i love that statement right there.
They say on the box, they are illegal for street use. I alse read that it's a $110 fine, and my truck gets impounded.
(01-28-2010, 07:39 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]They say on the box, they are illegal for street use. I alse read that it's a $110 fine, and my truck gets impounded.

Ouch, is it worth keeping them then?
(01-28-2010, 07:40 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch, is it worth keeping them then?
lol, yeah...
Don't care so much about the ticket, it's the impound that would bother me. I guess if i get pulled over. "They were on the truck when i got it, i just assumed they were legal" play dumb.
So, nobody actually likes them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4