Support Forums

Full Version: Whats your best/worst dream ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello SF members,

It's really so nice to know about our dreams and know about these weird worlds, shapes, colors and characters we see every night.

I hear that when people go to sleep, their souls leave their bodies and go to somewhere, maybe something like "sky, maybe heaven or some other places". Scientifically, scientists say that any dream you see, takes less than one second. Also, i believe the time in space is faster than the time on earth, so im prediciting here we really go into new worlds with different timings and shapes. Nothing is impossible.

So..what is your best and worst dream you have ever dreamt about?

Mine: the best one: i flew in the sky for a long range. the thing that makes it the best dream, because i felt i was really flying "Close to Real". Incredible.

The worst one: when i lost my dad drowned in the sea and couldn't help him.

Regards
I once had a dream that my father and I were in the middle of nowhere on traintracks and for some reason, we just sat there (in the car) and got hit by a train. I've also had dreams that my dad was abusive, but from what I remember, he has never been in real life. I've had many dreams where my brother (17) and my father get in these huge quarrels and bad things happen. This is somewhat realistic, since my brother and my dad bump heads very often, but nothing drastic. I think the worst dream concerning me might be when I dream that I've finally found my "dream guy" only to wake up realizing that I'm still alone. I'm sorry if that sounds depressing, but it's what I feel. Of course, compared to my dreams of dying, it's kind of irrelevant.

Oh, here's a funny dream I had last night. If Master of the Universe is reading this, he'll likely LOL. I've recently started learning Serbian (MotU is Serbian), and I had a dream that MotU couldn't make it to his mother's birthday, so he told me what to tell her (in Serbian). He had to say it in 3 word bits so I could remember it. But then, I realized on the way to his mother's house that he hadn't told me how to say who I was, so yeah.. LoL.

I've also dreamt before that I was trying to teach my mom how to pronounce 'sj' in Swedish. I don't think this sound exists in many other languages, so I can't be bothered to try to explain it. But, she kept pronouncing it like "k", and I kept lolling.

OK, finally, best dream was when I had an erotic wrestling match with my brother's best friend Gratte
I never dream at least I don't remember my dreams, never, ever. You might say ooh you don't got much imagination but I enjoy art and web design a lot Smile. It's probably because I am person that looks at facts and theories a lot.
(01-26-2010, 08:00 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I never dream at least I don't remember my dreams, never, ever. You might say ooh you don't got much imagination but I enjoy art and web design a lot Smile. It's probably because I am person that looks at facts and theories a lot.

Imagination has nothing to do with dream recall, so if anyone tells you that, they're stupid. There're ways to improve your dream recall, but naturally speaking, some people are just better at it than others.
Haha Elektrisk you have some weird dreams, your dreams are much related to your actual life and to what you see and do daily.You remind me of a dream when i saw a nice girl and loved her, i still remeber her name (Serina) and her face details, that was close to real world, but as you said when you wake up you realize you still alone.

Zomaian, every one should have dreams and this is not related to imagination. Sometimes, dreams reflect your actual life into some weird things. Usually, to what i know, if you sleep too late you wont have any meaningful dream, and sometimes you wont dream of any thing.
Occured
19th March, 2009, AM hrs... How do i remember i hear you ask.
Well i posted it on my forum when i woke up Smile
Proof in spoiler.

The dream goes as follows.
Me and my brother are walking through a vineyard when we see millions of birds leaving in mass. We look at each other and say "this can mean but 1 thing". Seconds later we see a HUGE meteor coming through the atmosphere and hitting earth. HUGE fireball and seconds later we die.

Scarey no?
(01-26-2010, 11:36 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Occured
Proof in spoiler.

Thats useful, i will read other people dreams thru your forum. But it's only bad dreams. Good dreams sometimes mean something special to me, so it's good to know both sides, the bad and the good.

And about your dream, well no one knows what will happen to Earth, and yours is not just an imagination, it's maybe true and that will happen someday.
(01-26-2010, 11:36 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Occured
Proof in spoiler.

The dream goes as follows.
Me and my brother are walking through a vineyard when we see millions of birds leaving in mass. We look at each other and say "this can mean but 1 thing". Seconds later we see a HUGE meteor coming through the atmosphere and hitting earth. HUGE fireball and seconds later we die.

Scarey no?

When you died in the dream, did you actually end up waking up? Alot of times in a dream you end up waking up just as you die or drown or fall off something or anything like. I always wake up and jump to hold on to something when I fall off something in a dream, although I've also heard that's just to do with falling into a deep sleep? Dreams are weird things. Tongue
I always wake up before I die. I've had many dreams involving me dying. One particular vivid one that I remember is me shooting myself. I've also had dreams of me walking into my kitching, grabbing a kitchen knife, and just stabbing myself in the wrist and allowing myself to bleed out on the floor, awaiting my parents' arrival to find me on the floor, dead. I've also dreamt of being pushed off of a building. These have never really freaked me out, surprisingly.
I remember waking up just as i assume i died. Cant quite remember though. Although i do seem to rememeber dying.
Perhaps that is simply because death was implied by the situation therefor i assumed it. Dunno.
Pages: 1 2 3