Support Forums

Full Version: [Suggestion] Body / Physical Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently I've noticed alot of threads either in the Emotional Support Section or the OSHIT area that are to do with Physical or Body / Health Related incidents. They've been posted there purely because there's no other sport to place them. So I was wondering if possible for a Body or Physical Support section or something?

Thanks. Smile
I saw that, but I thought it was worth giving it another shot. Because there's alot more body related threads now.
Then I'm sorry...
But if you read the thread, I need to agree to Grizzly... This is not a place for such support... I speak for my self now and I know nothing about Health or Body... And I think that no-one on here knows enough to offer support on such question, it would be more suggestions then supporting... imo...
You don't need to be a Doctor or a Psychiatrist to give support to someone. You can do it off past experience. Take the Emotional Support section, I don't believe anyone here is a Psychiatrist or anything like that, people just give support and help off their past encounters with the issue.
I agree with Trilo. You don't have to be a doctor to give advice. If someone says i have a giant lump on my forehead, been there for a few weeks, is that bad, its common sense to say, go to a docter.
I would possibly be able to help in the Physical health section Smile
I believe i could offer support in this section also.
I could help...My mother was a nurse so i actually know some stuff in that field.
I don't believe we need this section here.
Pages: 1 2