Support Forums

Full Version: Help! STD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK. About a week ago, I went to mess around with this 19 year old. We made out some, he sucked my dick, I sucked his, but only I came; he didn't. I was later told by a guy who used to work with him that he is 100% certain that the guy has an STD. What are the chances that it could have been transferred to me through saliva (if that's possible)? That's the only time we 'messed around'.

Don't give me a speech about morality or "now you know not to ..." because I get it, don't fu.ck with random guys.
An STD CAN BE TRANSMITTED by saliva except HIV, but syphilis and clamidia and crap can be.
Quote: An STD CAN BE TRANSMITTED by saliva except HIV, but syphilis and clamidia and crap can be.

Is it less likely that it would have been transferred by saliva than say, semen?
(01-19-2010, 11:43 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Is it less likely that it would have been transferred by saliva than say, semen?
Nope, body fluids are body fluids, but you can't get an STD by Giving a BJ, unless it's herpes, or warts.
Though there's admittedly less risk of STIs in oral sex than in vaginal or anal sex, the risk still exists. You can get a bacterial infection of chlamydia, syphilis or gonorrhea in your mouth and/or throat, and in some rarer occasions, can develop genital warts in the mouth. Herpes is commonly passed between genitals and the mouth, and HIV can be passed through cuts in the mouth or small abrasions.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/sex/std/oral/
Its likely, lets just put it this way, get tested now, before bigger crap happens.
OK, well, I'm 90% certain the guy who told me that was trying to manipulate me into not seeing the supposably infected guy. Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm going to get tested anyway ,but my fears are for the most part alleviated.