Support Forums

Full Version: Girl problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay supportforum
I'm sure there are loads of posts on this but yeah anyway....

There is this girl I like and I have liked her for a while she is like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and she's got an awesome personality she's really smart and funny and just like my overall perfect girl.

Ever since I started liking this girl we have been friends we've hung out a few times but I realize that this is going absolutely no where and nothing will ever happen between us so I really don't know how I can get her out of my head.

Really hoping I don't get flamed for this I just can't get this girl out of my head. So what i am asking is this.

An alternative solution either how to get the hell over her or just take things to a new level. I am relying on you guys for this since I have tried everything I could think of. There are some amazing minds on this website.

(By the way I know this is my first post but I had to make a new account because mine like got deleted -.-")
Welcome to Support Forums, first. Smile

Do you know hwo she feels about you? Or how you think she feels about you? Does she act different in any way at all? Or does she just consider you as a good friend?
(01-19-2010, 08:00 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Support Forums, first. Smile

Do you know hwo she feels about you? Or how you think she feels about you? Does she act different in any way at all? Or does she just consider you as a good friend?

honestly I think she just considers me as a friend I really doubt anything will happen with this girl she is like my dream girl and that's what I hate.

:'(

how can I just get her out of my headdddd
just be yourself and go to her and let your heart guide you on what to say
Welcome to SF.

Well, as you seem to be convinced, it'll go no where, so don't try to make it go anywhere.
I don't think he should "listen to his heart", because clearly his heart wishes he could be with her, which he can't.
Listen, I used to think the same way you did with my brother's best friend (except it was a guy).
But honestly, look at what you're saying for a second. You think this girl is PERFECT for you, but is she?
There are over six billion people on this planet, and you're choosing to focus on ONE?
You're probably a teenager, right? Well, so am I, and one thing I have learnt is that NOTHING lasts forever.
This girl clearly doesn't like you. Why would you want to date her? Imagine you two are 'dating' and sitting in the same room. Y'all aren't talking because she doesn't like you. You try to make conversation, but it's just not happening. An awkward silence is piercing through the room. Do you really want that? I doubt it.
Only time can help someone get over someone they can't have, though.
Well, you can't actually control your thoughts so telling yourself not to think about her wont help much. What I suggest may seem rather drastic but you will decide - delete all her contacts like phone number, MSN, etc. so you are not tempted to call her. If she calls you - say you're busy (or any other reason) You should stop hanging with her as "friends" because when she gets a boyfriend this is going to feel painful for you - imagine you're with her enjoying a pleasant chat and her BF calls her on the phone. The other thing you can do is be straight forward with her - ask her out and simply tell her the things you said here - that you're friends, but you like her and want to be something more than friends with her and if she disagree you better stop seeing each other. Thus you will get things clear and you wont be troubled by doubts about how she feels about you and if this is really going nowhere. Don't worry about her reaction - girls always like it when someone tells them they have feelings for them. What Im saying is you have to do something rather than just sit there and torture yourself.
I wouldn't suggest trying to put it out of your mind. Brainwashing yourself can have some bad effects man.
You've probably been "friend zoned"
Not good, you'll have to run the risk of an extremely awkward situation and possibly the relationship by asking her out, or just pretend nothings wrong.