Support Forums

Full Version: I need help... Bad.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay, this is a story about what happened tonight, i need to know if i'm missing something and i'm actually wrong? Or if she's over reacting.

Okay, i go over to my girlfriends house to watch movies. Then after about an hour she gets up and sits on the floor, i didn't really think anything of it, because she was texting here mom and she plugged her phone in so i figured she was sitting there so it would reach. Other than that everything is great, movie ends, we say goodbye and what not. She calls me an hour later mad because i didn't sit with her on the floor, and because i didn't know she was upset. And i'm like "what the hell are you talking about?" then she get's all mad and say's i'm never happy anymore, just out of no where. There is a little more to this story, it just gets really personal and i don't feel the details are important to this.

So, did i actually do something wrong? with the sitting on the floor thing? Please, i'm really confused.
You're girlfriend is a woman. Women are irrational (mostly).

Apologize and say you were distracted by X (X being something she would find acceptable).

If she said you're never happy anymore, give her something to do to "help."
How long did she actually sit on the floor by herself for? Was it for rest of the movie, or for like 10 minutes or what. It really depends, if it was only for like 10 minutes or so, then she's just overacting.

Depending on how long it was for, don't think anything of it. Maybe she's just moody at the moment, if it was for the whole rest of the movie, maybe you should have sat with here, but it's nothing to get all upset about @ her.
Maybe she should have sat with you.

Right and wrong don't matter. Just need to keep her happy or leave the relationship.
I didn't even know what was going on. I knew she sat on the floor, but i thought it was because of her phone.
With the happy thing, i have no idea at all what she's talking about. Like it came out of no where.
(01-16-2010, 01:26 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]How long did she actually sit on the floor by herself for? Was it for rest of the movie, or for like 10 minutes or what. It really depends, if it was only for like 10 minutes or so, then she's just overacting.

Depending on how long it was for, don't think anything of it. Maybe she's just moody at the moment, if it was for the whole rest of the movie, maybe you should have sat with here, but it's nothing to get all upset about @ her.

It was for about 30 min, and no i shouldn't have sat with her. Why am i expected to go sit on the floor when i didn't do anything?
Don't get me wrong, I don't think you should've sat with her either. I'm saying, maybe she thought you should've? She sounds like she's not angry at you, she just wanted "protection and company" or something.
Quote:It was for about 30 min, and no i shouldn't have sat with her. Why am i expected to go sit on the floor when i didn't do anything?

Quote:Women are irrational

Was there room to sit next to you btw?
Women,
Have a similar problem myself right now. Except its a bit worse. I'm just being a dude and brushing it off. I don't give a crap to be honest.
i LOL'ed

Just say that you are sorry and take her out for dinner or something to just make her happy

but, i personally think she is wrong, she shouldn't have expected that you are going to sit on the ground
Yes, there was room. We were sitting on her couch together. And i had no idea at all anything was going on, We broke up for about an hour because she was yelling at me, so i said "we're fucking over" and that shut her up pretty quick, now we're all good, and she quit yelling at me over nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4