Support Forums

Full Version: The whole "It's dead here thing"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a good way to get random users to see/join the sight.

Install Stumbleapon and give the site a thumbs up. If many people do this the higher chance people will see. Just a thought.
Yeah more social networking would be good. I think I'll do some Youtube videos as well. My schedule with HF has been packed lately with the implementation of ub3r. SF is still a high priority for me and I am just waiting on the new owner take over.
(01-14-2010, 01:11 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah more social networking would be good. I think I'll do some Youtube videos as well. My schedule with HF has been packed lately with the implementation of ub3r. SF is still a high priority for me and I am just waiting on the new owner take over.

I'm sure you will be glad to get that off your hands. I'm sure a lot less teenaged dramas will be aleviated from your brain.
But, on topic I would advice users to download that Firefox add on. I'm not sure if Opera or Chrome has it but I'm sure and start adding this site.
Yeah, it's a bit frustrating having things pretty inactive, but once we get enough good members, the activity will just keep increasing.

I'll try to get some more people in here if I can.