Support Forums

Full Version: Cheapest Domain + Stable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would have to say is http://www.fxdomains.com
Thats where I got my domain. It's cheaper then any websites out there. I google fxdomain is the cheapest one Tongue

Code:
$6.49/yr
.net*

$6.49/yr    
.ca**

$12.99/yr    
.com*

$7.99/yr    
.info*

$1.99
save $7.00!    
.org*

$7.99/yr    
.me

$18.99/yr    
.mobi*

$14.99/yr
.us

$7.99/yr    
.biz*

$7.99/yr    
.ws

$9.99/yr    
.asia*

$19.99/yr    
.cc
$12.99 / year .com's is not the cheapest.

On top of that, the main reason not to use these little company's is if you go to sell a domain people generally don't want to have to pay transfer fees for the domain they're buying as well as what they're paying you. Can you push domains there to a different account?
There's no such thing as a stable domain @ the topic.
There is such thing as a stable company. Since he didn't specify which he was talking about, better you don't respond.
Namecheap.com I think is the best one out there but if you don't like NC, I would prefer GoDaddy.com
Enom, Godaddy, Namecheap, and Moniker are some of the biggest domain registrars I would recommend.

There is also Network Solutions which technically might be the most stable since they own the com namespace as a Verisign company.
Imho, I prefer Moniker. I've used Yahoo, GoDaddy, and Moniker in all of the time that I've had domains. Also when it comes down to it if you aren't buying tons of domains in bulk, $2-4 doesn't really matter when you pay annually.

I usually go with the one I feel safest with, even if it costs a bit more.
This looks like a Godaddy/Wildwest reseller company - I'm a big Moniker/Netearth fan, although I have quite a few domains at NameCheap and Godaddy.

After a WHOIS:-
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:
ns43.domaincontrol.com
ns44.domaincontrol.com
See fxdomains.com DNS Records

The domaincontrol.com is the GoDaddy group's "white label" DNS hosting domain AFAIK, and given it's similarity to the GD site, I'm assuming that this is nothing more than a reseller. Following a traceroute, it's also pointing to something in the direction of GD, so to be honest with you, you'll probably get better value if you deal direct!

I, like everyone else so far on this thread, would like to disagree with the "cheapest pricing" part - I've seen far better elsewhere, and if I could get domains at a lower price price without having to buy anything with it in order to receive "special pricing", I would have done so long ago. Right now I have a Tier 2 NetEarth reseller account which gets me some really nice deals - so I'm staying put! Smile
godaddy give me a pain free sign up and everythings been smooth for 3 years. Not a bad price either.
(01-12-2010, 12:50 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Enom, Godaddy, Namecheap, and Moniker are some of the biggest domain registrars I would recommend.

i agree with thisBlackhat
Pages: 1 2