Support Forums

Full Version: Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<html></html>
o.0

We don't get HTML posting permissions here. Lol.
(01-07-2010, 08:04 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]o.0

We don't get HTML posting permissions here. Lol.
It's a shame... Gratte
Its actually a good thing, html can be used to hurt and or do things to the forums. Could lead to shells ect. (never got into that stuff so not so sure). IF it is at all only admin and mods can do it. I know there is a couple plugins that enable it but not for reg members.
(01-07-2010, 09:29 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]Its actually a good thing, html can be used to hurt and or do things to the forums. Could lead to shells ect. (never got into that stuff so not so sure). IF it is at all only admin and mods can do it. I know there is a couple plugins that enable it but not for reg members.
I didn't know a mark-up language could be used to harm members?? Confused
(01-08-2010, 01:39 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know a mark-up language could be used to harm members?? Confused

Not html, it's more the ability to embed JavaScript that's dangerous...
(01-08-2010, 01:41 PM)+++ Wrote: [ -> ]Not html, it's more the ability to embed JavaScript that's dangerous...
Oh that's right... lol. But you can also disable the use of JS.... an example implementation is MySpace.
(01-08-2010, 01:52 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that's right... lol. But you can also disable the use of JS.... an example implementation is MySpace.

For example, But most, as far as I know all, forum codes doesn't do that.
You can either enable/disable HTML, but not JS only!

But it would be fun to post with secured html/js enabled... ;)
(01-08-2010, 01:55 PM)+++ Wrote: [ -> ]For example, But most, as far as I know all, forum codes doesn't do that.
You can either enable/disable HTML, but not JS only!

But it would be fun to post with secured html/js enabled... ;)
'Tis the truth. Bebe-pleure

EDIT: BTW, the guy who owns MySpace, did he code EVERYTHING?
(01-08-2010, 02:03 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]'Tis the truth. Bebe-pleure

EDIT: BTW, the guy who owns MySpace, did he code EVERYTHING?

Posibble it is, but I don't think he was alone.
Maybe in the start but soon found good help or had a good team from the beginning....

You can code myspace in 1-4 months alone, well just the basic code...
Pages: 1 2