Support Forums

Full Version: I need help NOW!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My gf and I have been going good. But she told me today that she has this old Boyfriend who hit her all the time. He called her and got mad b/c she's dating me....He told her he guessed he'd just have to pay her a visit. She lives a long way away from me and i couldn't get there in time if something happend. I'm 17 and she's 16 WTF should I do? I'm so mad i think i'll hurt him very very badly if i get ahold of him. Anyone got any advice. Plz i'm about to go crazy.
Go over. Run. If you think hes gonna hurt her, *AND YOUR ONLY EXTREMELY SURE* Call the police. Thats again, only if you think he is gonna hurt her. If hes just gonna be a little whiney kid, run over.
It just scares me so much...what if i don't get there in time? I think I love this girl if her hurt her...I might go to jail for the things i will do to him
Drive to her house, and take her home with you. If you aren't able to get there in time, tell her to NOT answer the door, etc.
1. Did she not tell anyone when the guy hit her way back?

2. Have her tell her parents.

3. Stay where you are. What are you going to do? Kill the guy? Then you'll be just as guilty as he is. It's not like he can kick down her door and charge her without her parents noticing. I'm sure her parents can do a lot more than you can in this situation.

But honestly? It sounds like this guy just wants attention, and you're giving him it. Have her keep her cell on her at all times and if she hears/sees anything strange outside of her window, tell her to call the police right away.
I'm thinking the same thing as Elektrisk. More than likely the dude would pound you as well. Don't do anythign stupid as you have the rest of your life to think of, and honestly this girl probably won't end up being your wife anyway. People change a lot between 16 and 18, especially women, and their emotions.

If she hasn't told her parents she needs to, and you just need to stay where you are.
(01-07-2010, 02:35 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking the same thing as Elektrisk. More than likely the dude would pound you as well. Don't do anythign stupid as you have the rest of your life to think of, and honestly this girl probably won't end up being your wife anyway. People change a lot between 16 and 18, especially women, and their emotions.

If she hasn't told her parents she needs to, and you just need to stay where you are.

This is the cold truth.

EDIT: OP, please clarify; you made a topic on the 4th or 5th saying that you "just got a new girlfriend". I think it's logical to assume that y'all have only been dating for 3-8 days, something like that. Why are you acting like you are her husband? I'm in no position to question your feelings for her, but it's a bit sketchy that you are willing to get in some huge fight (by the way you described it) and do things that could "send you to jail" (although I personally think that's all talk =p) if y'all have only been dating for 3-8 days.
I meant new by like a month and a half. I have mostly long term relationships. I've calmed down somewhat i'm still mad but not near as badly. She didn't tell her parents b/c they don't know she dated him they think im the first bf she ever had. But now that I stop and think about it I realize everything will be allright...I kind of over-reacted a little bit. Thanks for the advice you guys.
That's good to hear. It's always good to take as step back and look at the overall picture and scheme of things. I'll give you an example.

When I was deployed to Iraq, I got shot at from a mosque, the same one, every day for about 2 weeks. We were always on foot when it happened and knew it was going to happen. But, we never returned fire into that mosque. The main reason was becuase we knew in the grand scheme of things, it would have set us back pretty far from where we (by we I mean the US/NATO and my unit) wanted to be. The local population wouldn't like it and it would create more enemies. We would just take as much cover as we could as we pushed through the area. Eventually (after a few weeks) the shooting stopped and we started to get good intel, the reason was because we were respecting the local population. That intel is some that we wouldn't have ever gotten had we shot back even a couple bullets.

I know it's not the same situation for you, but, the overall lesson that can be learned is the same and a good one.

It's always better to reserve judgement for a clear head than base your decisions off your emotions.
yes it is...If i could have gotten my hands on him....I probably would have done something bad. But now that i think about it the likely hood that he'll come down here and follow up on his "promise" is unlikely. And if he does i'll find a way to help with the situation. She has a cell and can call the police if needed. I got a little carried away. Thanks Grizzly...I'd + rep you but i don't have enough posts yet XD.
Pages: 1 2