Support Forums

Full Version: Out of curiosity..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there different groups, in normal members? I noticed that on my account, I am able to receive warnings and what not, but where as Damink doesn't have his showing.

Here's what I mean:

It's a not a problem or anything, don't get me wrong. I'm just curious, that's all Smile
Your the only one who can see that, no one else can see your warning level, only you. So when DAMANIK views a post by him he will see his warning level as well.
The setup is as Tim states. Where users only view their own warnings. This is a MyBB setting for groups.
That's what I was thinking after I posted it. I was just curious though because on HF I have seen others Warnings, so hence the question. But thanks for clearing it up for me.
(01-04-2010, 09:07 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I was thinking after I posted it. I was just curious though because on HF I have seen others Warnings, so hence the question. But thanks for clearing it up for me.

Cause your 1337 on HF, that's one of the "perks".
Just a sidenote; Staff can see all warning levels.
(01-04-2010, 09:39 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Cause your 1337 on HF, that's one of the "perks".
Nope, I'm not a 1337 or an Ub3r.
(01-04-2010, 09:39 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Cause your 1337 on HF, that's one of the "perks".
Its not a perk, its a feature.

(01-05-2010, 04:27 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Just a sidenote; Staff can see all warning levels.
Showoff... Tongue
(01-06-2010, 04:51 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a perk, its a feature.

(01-05-2010, 04:27 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Just a sidenote; Staff can see all warning levels.
Showoff... Tongue

Oh, i've been banned for about a year. Last time i was there you needed 1337 to see warning. What the hell i ub3r? nevermind, not the time.
Yeh, I think on HF its setup that everyone can see everyone's warning lvl. Not sure though, since I'm L33T..

oh well, I don't think warning lvls are very much needed here. It's really some other type of community and standards :-)
Pages: 1 2