Support Forums

Full Version: Girls problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I know Jay-Z got 99 problems and the bitch aint one .. but I aint Jay-Z. So .. my situation is the following - I broke up with my ex like an year ago and after that there was a girl for which I had feelings (for reasons unknown) and she rejected me in a really brutal way (for reasons unknown) and I was kinda hurt .. so I decided I want to have a break from all those .. girls .. and Im perfectly ok without them.. but my break came to an end.. Im going back to hell and starting to look for something nice and sweet I can spend some time with.. the thing is Im not the type of guy who gets out clubbing and gets back with a chick - I just can't do it .. idk why.. In my university there are some really hot girls but most of them have BFs or are getting married or engaged (Im 22) so they are ok just for a nice chat and nothing much.. Yesterday I made a registration in a dating site (just outta boredom) and began sending friends invites - they got some sort of fan/friend system .. I got about 65 fans .. all of them gorgeous - and I was happy about the fact they accept my invite .. I decided to take a look on one of my "fans" and discovered she had... about 1500 fans .. they are accepting invites from literary everyone so they can increase their fans count I guess.. there are also comments .. I saw some chic had commented on my profile and sent me some kisses so i decided to PM her but she ignored me which I still can't figure out why it happened.. the only thing I thought of was to click on a button called "new users" and to send the newly registered a friends invite .. the place is pretty busy - there are about 20k online almost all the time and I suppose about a million registered .. Im not sure if I want to keep trying there though.. the whole thing seems to me like most of the girls are there just to boost their self esteem and aren't actually looking for a date .. well unless you have a picture of yourself next to your fancy car, but I don't have a car atm .. so that's about the site .. the other thing that really gets me is my best mate is really successful with girls and Im nothing like that .. we know each other from very young and its always been like that.. the last time he dragged me to a club to meet me with some chicks .. and it sucked.. one of them was dancing beside him ( I suck at dancing) and at one point she asks me what do i study and we make a small talk.. in the next moment she starts kissing my mate .. i mean.. a girl showing interest in you and then starts kissing your mate .. thats even worse than a girl not showing any interest .. so I just left the place and got home - I wasn't in the mood from the beginning, from when I entered the club I was feeling down.. so I decided i had enough of seeing her kissing with him and i just left.. she prolly doesn't even remember me .. anyway..I feel like Im stuck.. I fail at every move .. probably I sound desperate .. and probably I am .. idk .. I don't seem to care much .. when I was younger this used to be my biggest problem in life, but now Im surprised how little I care .. but you know .. I can't quit trying to get a girl, can I ? Do you have any ideas what should I do? Im thinking of spamming all my "fans" in that site but I feel even worse when they don't answer me at all..
(01-04-2010, 06:04 PM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I know Jay-Z got 99 problems and the bitch aint one .. but I aint Jay-Z. So .. my situation is the following - I broke up with my ex like an year ago and after that there was a girl for which I had feelings (for reasons unknown) and she rejected me in a really brutal way (for reasons unknown) and I was kinda hurt .. so I decided I want to have a break from all those .. girls .. and Im perfectly ok without them.. but my break came to an end.. Im going back to hell and starting to look for something nice and sweet I can spend some time with.. the thing is Im not the type of guy who gets out clubbing and gets back with a chick - I just can't do it .. idk why.. In my university there are some really hot girls but most of them have BFs or are getting married or engaged (Im 22) so they are ok just for a nice chat and nothing much.. Yesterday I made a registration in a dating site (just outta boredom) and began sending friends invites - they got some sort of fan/friend system .. I got about 65 fans .. all of them gorgeous - and I was happy about the fact they accept my invite .. I decided to take a look on one of my "fans" and discovered she had... about 1500 fans .. they are accepting invites from literary everyone so they can increase their fans count I guess.. there are also comments .. I saw some chic had commented on my profile and sent me some kisses so i decided to PM her but she ignored me which I still can't figure out why it happened.. the only thing I thought of was to click on a button called "new users" and to send the newly registered a friends invite .. the place is pretty busy - there are about 20k online almost all the time and I suppose about a million registered .. Im not sure if I want to keep trying there though.. the whole thing seems to me like most of the girls are there just to boost their self esteem and aren't actually looking for a date .. well unless you have a picture of yourself next to your fancy car, but I don't have a car atm .. so that's about the site .. the other thing that really gets me is my best mate is really successful with girls and Im nothing like that .. we know each other from very young and its always been like that.. the last time he dragged me to a club to meet me with some chicks .. and it sucked.. one of them was dancing beside him ( I suck at dancing) and at one point she asks me what do i study and we make a small talk.. in the next moment she starts kissing my mate .. i mean.. a girl showing interest in you and then starts kissing your mate .. thats even worse than a girl not showing any interest .. so I just left the place and got home - I wasn't in the mood from the beginning, from when I entered the club I was feeling down.. so I decided i had enough of seeing her kissing with him and i just left.. she prolly doesn't even remember me .. anyway..I feel like Im stuck.. I fail at every move .. probably I sound desperate .. and probably I am .. idk .. I don't seem to care much .. when I was younger this used to be my biggest problem in life, but now Im surprised how little I care .. but you know .. I can't quit trying to get a girl, can I ? Do you have any ideas what should I do? Im thinking of spamming all my "fans" in that site but I feel even worse when they don't answer me at all..
Damn, I had the same problem bro. What I did though is I let the disinterest prevail so that I could find a girl who'd show up at me doorstep instead of me falling for them first; selfish, but I'd been hurt too much. I know how you feel, trust me I do. Just take the disinterest as a blessing, one day a girl will show up that you could never live without and vice-versa. Good luck!
I think your looking in the wrong places man...Like Аноним Интерфейс said let the girl come to you...mostly likely if you meet a girl in a place your uncomfortable with and she's not....Your clash of intrests will drive you relationship headfirst into the ground....be patient man it'll all resolve it's self, just be you and have fun!
Don't look so hard. The right one will come along in the strangest of places. I met my wife in a grocery store in the fruit section.
(01-05-2010, 02:06 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Don't look so hard. The right one will come along in the strangest of places. I met my wife in a grocery store in the fruit section.

LOL I can beat that, it was a sunny day and I was crossing the road..... on my awsome bike and was looking back to see where my friends was, eyes back to front I see her in front of me and I'm about to hit her....
Doing a stunt I made it to avoid that but slammed into a trashcan and scratched my whole right side of the body and arm.... Then yeah she came to ask if I'm ok and ..... the rest is history...

Back to the topic, I would first say... Keep out of dating sites, most of people there are just not for a relationship and as you said your self just accepting everyones invites.

You don't need to go into a club to find a girl, just go out with some friends and when you see a group of girls without any guys, step up and start a talk.
Best thing is when your chilling at a café, invite them to your table and don't be afraid that they will say NO, thanks!
Most will say that most of the time ;) , but don't give up it's their way ...
Sometimes they just want to see if you give up.

All in all, go out somewhere, walking down the street and having fun... make you noticable ;) and then setp up to those that you like.

There were moments where girls were passing by me and telling me "Hey that'S a nice hair!" (I had long hair).... and they've meant it as fun but it ended as a funny group date Big Grin ....

JUST GO OUT AND HAVE FUN the rest come by itself!
your bike story reminds me of the day I got hit by a taxi driver while crossing the street lol.. on my bike it said: "new standard" and the guy who was with me was joking with this for the rest of the day looking at my front wheel that had an 8-shape.. yes I think dating sites aren't the right place .. I went there just to see what the place had mutated into - it used to be just a dating site but now it has grown into a social network .. the local facebook I guess..
Quote:You don't need to go into a club to find a girl, just go out with some friends and when you see a group of girls without any guys, step up and start a talk.
Best thing is when your chilling at a café, invite them to your table and don't be afraid that they will say NO, thanks!
Most will say that most of the time ;) , but don't give up it's their way ...
Sometimes they just want to see if you give up.

some nice ideas i will try .. thanks! One of the prettiest girls Ive been with .. well alcohol helped me lol.. so I can't really remember how I did it .. I think I will use the drunken master strategy again .. at least its fun.. but then again .. its a blade with two edges.. this is me wishing good luck to myself --> Thumbsup (good luck, motherfucer)
LOL... my friend was keeping his words to him! guess why... ;)

The drunk strategy IS a risk, but there is also something you can do, drink just so much that you start feeling drunk....
The state where you're able to think without saying it! Big Grin Then you can start a talk, but stop drinking at that point and you'll be fine...

IMO, just go out.. And if she has a bf, kepp on mind that things can change ;) (but it's your moral Tongue )