Support Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like i just got a new girlfriend and we're moving really fast. Is this bad or not i mean i'm at a point where i want something longterm and i was wondering if i slowed it down would have a better chance ofmaking it. What do you guys think.
(01-04-2010, 04:28 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Like i just got a new girlfriend and we're moving really fast. Is this bad or not i mean i'm at a point where i want something longterm and i was wondering if i slowed it down would have a better chance ofmaking it. What do you guys think.
I'm going through the same process bro; when I finish I'll let you know.
Doesn't matter bro, if she wants it to move fast let it move fast. Don't get attached just in case it doesn't work, think of her as a piece of ass until you're sure it's gonna make it.
(01-04-2010, 05:17 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter bro, if she wants it to move fast let it move fast. Don't get attached just in case it doesn't work, think of her as a piece of ass until you're sure it's gonna make it.

Thumbsup
Just dont be at it like rabbits at first, then it wont last lol
In what way are you moving fast? Like, are you already getting physical? Or just emotionaly moving fast?
(01-04-2010, 08:02 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]In what way are you moving fast? Like, are you already getting physical? Or just emotionaly moving fast?
Generally the emotions move faster, then the physical kicks in Hehe
(01-04-2010, 08:08 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Generally the emotions move faster, then the physical kicks in Hehe

Ah, haha.

@OP
The more you love someone the harder it is to see them go. I wouldn't be rushing into it if you've only just got her.
well I mean it's been a few weeks so its not like i met her yesterday. And believe me she is really getting me going....but like I said is the physical part gonna make us less emotionaly attached? I mean i like sex but for me it's not everything and i don't want it to be a purely sexual relationship i really like this girl and wanna keep it going.
(01-04-2010, 10:56 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean i like sex but for me it's not everything and i don't want it to be a purely sexual relationship.

Go away.
Lol sex isn't everything...although i'll be the first to admit that it is fun to do it...I just want something long term...growing out of the whole hit it and quit it thing. So for me relationships that tend to be physical don't last very long, but if 2 people really care about each other it shouldn't matter should it? Damn i'm really confused.
Pages: 1 2