Support Forums

Full Version: Tutorial: Installing Ubuntu/Basics of Ubuntu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a six hour tutorial for you guys. :/

About Ubuntu
NOTE: I could not cover the full in depthness of what Ubuntu actually is, but I provided the available features below.

Obtaining Ubuntu

Installing Ubuntu

Debian Terminal

Basic Programs

[1]Virtual Machine:

[2]Distribution:

[3].ISO:

[4]BASH:

[5]Privileges:

* You can dowload VMWare here

** You can dowload FreeISOBurner here

NOTE: I can't promise that these are Virus free because I don't know.
Just finished reading, thanks for this. You clearly put a great deal of time into tutorial and I appreciate it. Smile
Holy crap nice tut. Looks very detailed and informative. I will try it once i get my new PC Smile
Nice post dude!
I'd much rather see it implemented. Really defeats the purpose of the tutorial. :/
Always get conky and dockbarx when getting ubuntu, it's the best thing to get on it.
(01-10-2010, 07:25 AM)iR00T Wrote: [ -> ]Always get conky and dockbarx when getting ubuntu, it's the best thing to get on it.
That's opinionated. This tutorial is for basics and installation. I might discuss fine-tuning later on.
(01-10-2010, 08:30 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]That's opinionated. This tutorial is for basics and installation. I might discuss fine-tuning later on.

This is a good tutorial but since I done those steps....
I would like some fine-tuning stuff ;)
(01-10-2010, 08:31 AM)Master of the Universe Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good tutorial but since I done those steps....
I would like some fine-tuning stuff ;)
I guess another 6hrs won't hurt.... Unsure
Sounds good Big Grin I'll be waiting.
Pages: 1 2