Support Forums

Full Version: Programming Team Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if anyone is interested in a large group programming project.

We could do many things such as video games, iphone apps, linux distro... the possibility's are endless.

If you are interested just post what languages you know below.

I will re-post this on hackfourms where I am better known when the site is back up.

Hopefully this works out tell your friends.
(01-01-2010, 01:21 PM)lil PopTart kid Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone is interested in a large group programming project.

We could do many things such as video games, iphone apps, linux distro... the possibility's are endless.

If you are interested just post what languages you know below.

I will re-post this on hackfourms where I am better known when the site is back up.

Hopefully this works out tell your friends.
You already did something similar to this on HF with the Linux distro. Goodluck, I'd love to help where ever I can.
Yes no one was interested in joining on the linux distro we got about 5 people. So instead I proceeded myself. It was jolly good fun I learned a lot. However, I eventually switched back to my normal OS. What I created was somewhat OK, but it is nearly impossible to create an operating system better then these big corporations epically by myself. I am glad to hear someone is interested and it is not a horrible idea. Glad to have you aboard Аноним Интерфейс.

Lil PopTart Kid
AKA
Slice
i know html Big Grin
Come on only serious people here.
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=220456

The thread on Hack Forums
I Know python. I would be glad to help where i can.
i like join in:
im not with c or c++
knows vb,java and c# a bit
html, php, jscript

i thnk you guys trying to make a LFS system?
i tried and failed , impossibale for one, may be a team would do it
(01-02-2010, 01:47 AM)ManZzup Wrote: [ -> ]i thnk you guys trying to make a LFS system?
i tried and failed , impossibale for one, may be a team would do it

i said everything about linux from scratch up above the 3rd post i believe?
I'll help, I know some C++ not a pro with it or anything but I'll offer what I can.
I want to help also. I know the basics of C++ and a bit more, don't know how much I could actually contribute to the project. I suggest a game.
Pages: 1 2