Support Forums

Full Version: regedit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who do not know what regedit is......

regedit or regedit.exe is a command typed into the run window that opens the windows registry editor. In this editor the user is able to change registry values that coraspod to the local machine. But be warned! regedit is not a place to go for somone who dosnt know what they are doing. It is a very dangerous place. so stay way Nono
You could have gone more into detail with this post than cover a very small section. Glare

Explain a little bit more about the Data flags and the Data types. Go into more detail into those topics.
Yes please re edit!
LOL, 'tis a little ridiculous. Like tell how to modify the registry instead of telling us what it is; 90% of the members on this forum know what it is.
Okay i will work up a more in depth post as soon as i can. thx for the feedback
This post is fairly pointless. You provide no details, and just mentioned the outlines of what RegEdit does and then warn members to stay away. More in-depth information is required, in my opinion.
Just a quick caution, you should never attempt to change any values unless you know your thing.
(04-05-2010, 10:08 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick caution, you should never attempt to change any values unless you know your thing.

And if you are, then backup the registry before you start to edit.
(04-06-2010, 01:05 PM)Common Wrote: [ -> ]And if you are, then backup the registry before you start to edit.
Or quite simply don't touch the registry unless you know exactly what the hell you're doing.
Sorry to say, this is actually pointless to post. If you can go into more detail into the Windows Registry, it would be more convenient. Please consider editing the post with details.
Pages: 1 2